Sign in to follow this  
BaLiL

空きっ腹に酒 (sukippara ni sake) new album 愛と哲学 and new bassist

photo01.jpg

空きっ腹に酒 (sukippara ni sake) announced a new album, 愛と哲学, set to release... on jumy the 1st, yep surprise album with two mv already out. I can't find any tracklist yet sorry.

And a new bassist join them in june シンディ (Sindee/Cindy?) he may just be a support but anyway he is on the left upper left corner of the picture and he is bassist for LOW PASS and YOU MUST SEE.

Here are the two mv :

Yay, cool! :D

Tracklist btw:

01. BOOOOM
02. 愛されたいピーポー
03. 理想論
04. 17歳の気怠い1日
05. in my room
06. オサレ
07. GAKIっぽい
08. 僕とボアダム
09. スマイル
10. Japanes NORI style

Finally I'm not sure it was release today on their "historical page" it's for july D:

edit : and I forgot to mention new bassist :

And a new bassist join them in june シンディ (Sindee/Cindy?) he may just be a support but anyway he is on the left upper left corner of the picture and he is bassist for LOW PASS and YOU MUST SEE.

Finally I'm not sure it was release today on their "historical page" it's for july D:

edit : and I forgot to mention new bassist :

And a new bassist join them in june シンディ (Sindee/Cindy?) he may just be a support but anyway he is on the left upper left corner of the picture and he is bassist for LOW PASS and YOU MUST SEE.

It's "Sindee" seeing as he uses such romanization in his twitter constantly :) (yes, normally you'd romanize such name as "Cindy" but it seems to be an exception this time)

I am somewhat intrigued about this band (talk about rare occasion!) :)...

Sign in to follow this