Sign in to follow this  
flikflak

Whatever

Thought I'd introduced myself when I registered, seems not. Well. Whatever.

Some here might know me (it's my usual username from numerous forums).

Lurk a lot around cali gari related things (obviously), my lastfm username is synthepiens, I'll put a link to it in the proper thread.

Hectic tastes in music, althought I'm pretty much only listening to eroguro/shironuri when it comes to vk, I also listen to some other bands, some hardcore, noise, electro and synthpop, and for the few past few months I've been into 60s to 80s japanese idols and vocaloid fandubs (in short, Sekihan is my personal god [and not personal jesus ! The difference is important]).

Even thought, apart from goatbed & cali gari I don't listen to japanese music that much anymore (and CASCADE too, that's important, pedobear is never that far from Tama and his eternal child-like looks).

I like the japanese traditionnal culture (especially all the stories about demons and spirits), and the eroguro cultural movement. I've been researching it for some time now, it's hard to get every informations to fit as an outsider.

Favorite place in Japan is Fukui prefecture, even thought I usually live in Tokyo when staying there.

I think that's all.

PS : Also, if some wondered, althought I make it sound like it's someone different on lastfm, I am the one uploading some songs out of the Kaitai DVD Box on YT. I'm somewhat sorry about not uploading it fully somewhere for now, I might do that in a year or so, but not before some time has passed.

it seems that you're very knowledgeable in bands esp undervalued ones

and been searching for japanese idols and vocaloid fandubs.

nice!

oh, I love eroguro too, especially in manga. Do you know Junji Ito? I suppose yes :mrgreen: I like some vocaloid songs also. Anyway, welcome to TW!

Sign in to follow this