Kawaii_Minpha

[SOLVED] Did my Tweet has been sent?

I just registered tweeter to send a picture to a band member, and twitter is very complicated. First i tweet a message and it appear as if i sent it to myself, so i deleted the message. Then, i re-created the tweet message (i go on his tweeter and click on the left side to send the new tweet), and it appeared in twice, so i deleted one, and now i realise my message appear in my twitter account when i click on "Tweets & Response" and also when i click on "Photos & Videos", but it doesn't appear when i click on "Tweets". However, when i click on "Tweets", it is written:: "You sent a tweet to someone. Now, it is time to write yours. We even have one ready for you to be sent".

So confusing, it's frustrating because i don't want to send multiple copy of the same tweet, but at the same time i want to be sure that he will receive the tweet.

It's normal.

On the new twitter profile, "Tweets" : your own tweets. It's for a better visibility.

In "Tweets & Replies" both tweets and replies are combined (so it's normal if you found here your tweet "@xxx hello, picture.jpeg"). And yes, all of your pictures and videos are repertoried on your photos & videos (on the left; or next to "Tweets & Replies").

Since you haven't written a proper tweet yet (example: "hello twitter, I'm new here!"), you have nothing on "Tweets".

Technically, your tweet has been sent! *

I hope it's clear to you now, sorry for the shitty explanation @.@

* if you have a smartphone, you could check other people's mentions according to the client twitter you're using. I can do it; do you want me to check it for you?

Thanks so much for explanation ^w^

It's not shitty explanation because i understood everything ^w^

It's reassuring to know it has been sent, i searched on internet but i couldn't find clear informations -_-'

And it's important for me because i really want Mirumo to see the wallpaper i made, and i wasn't able to see my message on his page.

I don't have smartphone, only a laptop, but if you think everything is normal, it should be fine ^w^