Sign in to follow this  
Qliffot

Hello, Qliffot's back :-)

今日??????ん????ん

how amazing is to find back most favourite forum ever after more than 4 months of break. I can't suppose everybody can remember me, but I'm Qliffot, poor Polish peasant obsessed by love to Rentrer en Soi and Satsuki, as well as by passion to another, especially old V系 bands like Baiser, Eliphas Levi, Aliene Mariage, Due le quartz and from more well-known i.e. Malice Mizer... (but obviously after all question, which Japanese bands are more, or less well-known is noticed only to personal point of view :-P)

That what I can adore the most in Tainted World is Your specific sense of humour, evergreen rumour section, possibility to check out every news from j-music world in only one place and Your fresh look at music at all. Because of all this things there's just no other way, only being impressed by all of You :wink:

I'm studying Japanese since three years, so if You want, You can every-time write to me in this language. I shall surely understand, but more difficult is for me to answer, 'cause at this moment when I have to write something in Japanese, I still forget many words. It's big problem to me, but I hope if I practised more I could develop my skills. I like especially translate lyrics, I made a lot of interpretations of these written by Satsuki and I have own Polish ReS website to promote this brilliant band in my country, so maybe I can try to help You with it in future... Well, that's probably all. Don't be afraid to ask me, if You had have any question. ??ゃ????

今日????Qliffot??ん!

????よ??????????り???????

日本語難???????????

何??????????ウェブサイト???????何???????

????????1990年代??日本????ンド??好?????。????????も??他??時代??好????????

????????evergreen??何を??味??る?????????

日本??音楽以外??何??好????????

@ronluna

???返事を有難??。大丈夫??全??を????よ。

日本語を読????ら分??り易????????よ?????????書???…??ょ????難??????????????????。

僕????ーランド語??ウェブサイト???????僕??last.fm??プロフィール??書??れ????よ。?????????http://rentrer-en-soi.webatu.com/????。

??????僕????????????日本????ンド好???????唯一??1990年代????。見????2000年代??RENTRER EN SOI??砂月愛????るよ??。?????dir en grey??凛??megaromania??The Candy Spooky Theater??Versailles??SaTaN好?????…

evergreen????味???????…忘れ難??????????… ??種??事??????。

日本??音楽以外??? ??オ??オ??ゴシック・ロック??音楽好?????。????????current 93??sopor aeternus??xiii. stoleti??cure??inkubus sukkubus??ophelia's dream??romowe rikoito??all my faith lost??tenhi… ?????シンフォニック??ブラックメタル??音楽。Therion??Tristania??Theatre of Tragedy??Negura Bunget??Celtic Frost…

全????質??????????られ????る????… 僕??言葉??失礼????????。????????ゃ??。

@gyakutai

Something wrong? For many people Kyouka's expression and band image seem adorable... I jut like more or less most of old Key Party bands, but I started to discover 'em since this year's spring, so I don't know all this music as well as I wish. And at this moment my favourite band from this label is still Eliphas Levi.

Sign in to follow this