Sign in to follow this  
MikuKun

Trying to form a band or a group of friends who play music together!

I am a vocalist and lyricist who has put eleven year's of practice and work into singing, screaming, rapping, Enka, operatic and anything I found interesting enough to learn and put time into. I am very serious about my voice and I promise you that none of these styles are just average, I put years into each of these to sing as well and as top notch as I can. I have a really good range that took year's to get down but I finally have been able to hit beautiful falsetto note's, I have a deep voice so it was naturally hard for me to hit different notes but I have made it so I can hit note''s I wouldn't have ever been able to hit originally.

I have wanted to be a front man and Vocalist all of my life, it has always been my goal and where I live there is no music scene and even if there was they wouldn't accept the style's I love. Speaking of which, when it comes to what music I want to make it could be anything really, I love Jazz mixed with rock, I want to push genre's as far as we can, I love interesting and playful guitar, strong bass work and playful drumming. I want to make music that is always growing and always keeping us from being shoved into a genre, or compared to other band's. I want to show people that you can use influence from Japanese, Western and Korean music or even Indian influences and still make great song's! I'm Irish, Russian and American Indian, I have always love'd the sound's of traditional Japanese, Irish, Indian and East Indian music and have always tried to find a way to incorporate those sound's into my singing, I even learned how to chant like monks and various other types of spiritual sounds. 

Anyone who is willing to help me or play music with me, please message me, I need a guitarist or two, a bassist and a drummer. Contact me if you want to do this and thank you for reading this!

I told you this when you PMed me but I thought it might be helpful to anyone else that is looking to start a project:

The reason no one responded to you is because they don't know what you sound like. It's easy to talk about all the musical styles you've mastered and so on, but without any audio examples it's just talk. Collaborating with people online to make music can be really fun, but if it's a total mystery who you're working with and what their abilities are, that's just frustrating and not fun at all.

Sign in to follow this