Seimeisen

SEEKING JP SHOPPING SERVICE (DEZERT live 4/25)

Hey everyone! I know this is incredibly short notice, but I have already tried three other shopping services online. One will not be able to help me for schedule reasons, and the other two have not replied to my e-mails. They are both presumably dead.

As many of you may know, on April 25th, DEZERT is selling a live-limited compilation album, and giving out a free CD to attendants.

I really want both of these CDs, but I don't want to get into heinous bidding wars on Yahoo! (or even mbok), so I was hoping someone on MH who is in Japan (or that knows someone who is in Japan) would be willing to get me these two CDs from the live show.

Aside from paying for the CD and shipping, I am willing to:

• Pay commission - I'm reasonable, and I'm sure we can work something out.
  • Pay for the live ticket (if you were not planning to go, but are still willing to help)
  • Pay for everything (or some things) ahead of time – but I need to know that I can trust you

If there are any other rules or conditions that you would have for helping me buy these CDs, please let me know. Again, I can be reasonable and I hope that we can work something out!

If you or someone who know would be willing to help, PLEASE contact me ASAP! Thank you! :)

I have a go-to person for buying goods from Japan.

I'm not sure if they do "going to lives" purchases, but I'll PM you their email address and maybe you guys can work something out.

He/she is really good with helping me get the things I want (usually yahoo,mbok,puresound (before you pointed out they ship overseas), etc.) and he/she has really good with communication. 

Not sure if this will be a fruitful option, but good luck!

I found someone who is getting me the album CD, but the shopping service will not be attending the actual show to get me the free bonus CD. If you have a copy of the free CD that you are willing to sell to me, please send me a PM!

Thank you to those who has reached out to me with recommendations, and to those that I have reached out to who have been of some sort of help! :)