Sign in to follow this  
OmegaChaos

[Metalcore] Bleeding Through

BleedingThroughpromo2010.jpg

Bleeding Through is a metalcore band out of Orange County, California, United States and was formed in 1999.

Bleeding Through’s successes in the past have been mainly built upon their Trustkill Records debut, “This Is Love, This Is Murderous.?? The album produced two music videos ( “On Wings Of Lead?? and “Love Lost In A Hail Of Gunfire?? ) with Spin Magazine calling them an “Artist To Watch??, Revolver branding them part of “The Future Of Metal??, multiple accolades from Metal Hammer and Kerrang, and the much love from Alternative Press.

One of my favorite bands all time.They also use a lot of Symphonic elements in their music.

]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXzlj-zlmdI

Oh, I remember this ba...wait, no. This sounds exactly the same as 90% of every other modern Metalcore band out there, just with a little weak, crappy synth on the top of the whole. Man, music just doesn't get any worse than this.

Not really Metalcore used to be a really good genre. If you look at the original Metalcore bands. The ones that actually have some (Hard)CORE in their music. They were awesome as fuck. And Horse the Band.

But all the modern Metalcore bands makes me vomit. It's just awful.

I tried this band a few months ago off of a request over last.fm. I didn't like them all that much. I gave their s/t a spin and it sounded like the same song over and over again. I couldn't even tell when one song stopped and the next began that's how similar they were. They get trapped up in trying to sound too edgy and hardcore and they just end up sounding repetitive. For serious.

Sign in to follow this