Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

モノクロ地獄( Monochrome Hell) - ペンタゴン -ラストイヴ- (Pentagon-LAST EVA-) [2015.03.05] [MP3 320kbps]

11038107_1564875313765988_42856189190989                                                                                                      Vocal. Aferni (Ex- MEMBER)

Gu. blackdoll (Ex- Umbral Horror)
                                                                                                      Gu. Darkwater (Ex- MEMBER)
                                                                                                      Gu. kurenaishineek (Ex- HYDES PIMP)
                                                                                                      Dr. -ryuujii- (Ex-「God Forgive, I don't」)     

Tracklist
                                                                                                   ___________________

1.) BLOOD
                                                                                                   2.)  ライアーを殺害 (Raiā o satsugai)
                                                                                                   3.)「絶望的な万華鏡」(Zetsubō-tekina mangekyō)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/91nmi4djgyvl9rn/%E3%83%9A%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3+-%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B4-+.rar

slay

Oh, this is actually really cute!

I get BLOOD, but are the other two covers of anything? You should do more vk covers like this―they remind me of the D game soundtrack songs

Oh, this is actually really cute!

I get BLOOD, but are the other two covers of anything? You should do more vk covers like this―they remind me of the D game soundtrack songs

I'm thinking of doing THE BLACK SWAN but, that'd take all of my time about a year. Most of the song's I've made are Vk covers I have like atleast 90 unpublished song's. 

I have, Dir En Grey, Hyde and GACKT. So far atleast. I'm looking for someone to make a Midi file of THE BLACK SWAN's THE HOPELESS or atleast TRIPPER So I can go about remixing it right.

Sign in to follow this