Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

lynch. Vo.葉月(hazuki) will be absent in live tour

Wow that's pretty serious. Hope he'll get well.

Wonder if they'll do a vocalless tour, if one of the members will do vocals or if they'll use a support...

reminds me of deathgaze that did something like that, sounded a bit awkward, because the music was so focused on having vocals.

oh no, wherever will they find a generic growly vk vocalist to fill in.

How stupid. They cannot continue a tour while missing their most important band member. It's like selling a Ferrari without an engine. 'the fuck are they doing?

This

News are sad

??待????????????。

20日??岡山公演??らツアー??復帰??????。

心????????????ん??も??大丈夫????。

待???????れ????り??????。

??州??四国????ん????楽?????????????れ??????????ん??。

近????????絶対リベンジ??る??ら??

待??????。

That's Hazuki today's blog post.

If I'm not wrong he is saying that he is fine now and the live tour keeps going on with him performing.

Right?

Please could someone confirm this? I don't understand japanese well.

Thanks to seieki@LJ, Hazuki is definitely back.

^ Indeed.

He's apologizing for having worried everyone and he says that he's doing okay now. Apparently the tour will continue on the 20th, so I guess he has fully recovered now!

Glad to hear this!

while it's a good news to hear.

I hope Hazuki really meant with what he said/posted.

And not forcing himself when he is just getting a lil' better.

Best wishes for him.

That's Hazuki today's blog post. (...)

If I'm not wrong he is saying that he is fine now and the live tour keeps going on with him performing.

Right?

Excellent message, indeed. At first time I read about his throat problems in JaMe and I've been very afraid and worried about his healthy state as well as all of You here. I hope same like Chianti, he really understands, how he physically feels like and in closest future won't force himself too much. Lynch is very great band, they just joined major and it would be pity, if something hampered their artistic plans...

But to be honest, I don't agree that generally:

lynch. is one of the instrumentally blandest, most hookless "jrock" bands out there

and I was really interested how such potential instrumental performances might look like. I consoled myself that "Shadowz", "Ambivalent Ideal", "A gleam in eye", or newest "Judgement" could sound very original this way... But surely there would be for me no way to listen to any recordings from there though.

Saw them last week (without Hazuki as expected), at first I wasn't far from sharing littlelamb's opinion, but that was just really good actually ! Their instrumentals are not amazing or very original indeed, but it turned out to be so full of energy that it kinda made up for Hazuki's absence...

Saw them last week (without Hazuki as expected), at first I wasn't far from sharing littlelamb's opinion, but that was just really good actually ! Their instrumentals are not amazing or very original indeed, but it turned out to be so full of energy that it kinda made up for Hazuki's absence...

OOOH! :o

So it was only instrumental the whole show?

Or any of the members did replacement for the vocal?

sounds awesome.

So it was only instrumental the whole show?

Or any of the members did replacement for the vocal?

sounds awesome.

@Ichibayo, please tell us more how it looked like!

Thank you ichibayo for sharing a bit of your impressions with us. : )

Did the crowd sing or something?

I would really have liked to see it! It should have been a nice experience.

Maybe it's a stupid question but I was wondering... Did their session bassist (AkN) still play at the live?

Sign in to follow this