Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

JRock Trollz

XljmirpBwK4

TROLLIN' SO HARD.

Also, the dudes dancing with them in the first song proves how gay they are. But the second song, the singer dude turns around when it gets to the parts that he can't sing so you can't see his obvious lack of singing. xD Trollin' sooooo hard. AND LIKE. You can tell none of the guitarists are playing their instruments. All those head bangs and running around. LIKE. WTF. It's all so elaborately choreographed it's disgustingly hilarious. xD Those people in the audience. Are they that fooled? xD I DON'T UNDERSTAND. :spin:

You not liking their music and them possibly lip syncing≠them being trolls. Plus what does their sexuality have to do with anything.

Did I say I didn't like their music? O_o

And the lip syncing is obvious. During love scream party he turns around when the song gets to the part where the singing gets too high pitched. He doesn't lip sync the whole time but seriously doesn't have the chops that the processed studio recorded songs display.

And I was only being funny about the gay thing. Since they were dancing with men with facial hair while they jump around and play air guitar. >_>

Sign in to follow this