Biopanda

Godrarez megasale!

Hiya internet buddies! For a limited time, I'm cracking open the vaults and offering up some super rare items for sale. These will be added to RarezHut ~eventually~, but I'm really slow so who knows when that'll be. I recently got my grubby li'l pandapaws on a ton of super rare promotional materials. Most of these are CDs and DVDs that were either given to shops(in this case, they're all from Brand-X) to broadcast on their speakers or play on the in-store TVs, or advance promotional copies given by the bands/labels to people within the industry before the release. All of this pretty much means that these items are more or less one-of-a-kind treasures, as these sorts of things were never supposed to be given away or sold at all.

If any of this titillates you, then head on over to the following spreadsheet

There be dargons here

I've compiled together a list of all of the promo items along with a few other really rare goodies. I've no idea what to price these at, so just make an offer(I kinda really need the cash, so I'm rather flexible on prices). If you're interested in any of these or would like additional info/pictures/sexy words, then just shoot me a PM or reply here. I'll be taking this post down after Sunday, so get in while you can!

I could probably add romanji for band names at least, though it'll take a little while. As for that DVD, it's a small preview of the WINTER HOLLOW PV that they showed on the shop's TVs.

Edit: Here's a picture, looks like it came with a cheki as well!

KpLrN4J.jpg?1

it's too bad you didn't put romanji for everything. what's 「WINTER HOLLOW」店頭用DVD (from megamasso メガマソ) ?

店頭用 just means like “shop sample”. So if you see that phrase, it means it was a promotional item which was only for a VK shop to play in the store

I could probably add romanji for band names at least, though it'll take a little while. As for that DVD, it's a small preview of the WINTER HOLLOW PV that they showed on the shop's TVs.

Edit: Here's a picture, looks like it came with a cheki as well!

KpLrN4J.jpg?1

Can you tell me what's written under PVSPOT on the disc? ver? version ? version of something special?

I'm sorry to ask, in fact I can't read japanese lmao.

Can you tell me what's written under PVSPOT on the disc? ver? version ? version of something special?

I'm sorry to ask, in fact I can't read japanese lmao.

it's a 1-minute long PV spot that's put on repeat. the whole thing is 98 minutes, so presumably the PV spot repeats 98 times XD

it's a 1-minute long PV spot that's put on repeat. the whole thing is 98 minutes, so presumably the PV spot repeats 98 times XD

OMG I CAN'T XDDDDD #DEAD

OMG I CAN'T XDDDDD #DEAD

It's exactly that :'D

I got some interest in the Brand-X 2014 NEW YEAR DISC vo.2 if there is アヲイ on it.

Honestly I'm not sure who is on that DVD at all. It's a really long DVD with a ton of bands, but it seems that plans to give it out around New Years never happened, since there's no info about it existing at all. I'll go through and see if I can spot Awoi, but I'm terrible at recognizing people XD

Doesn't look like Awoi was on there, but there are a few bands that I wasn't able to recognize. There was no list of the bands and only one band thought to put their name on their video, so I had to listen to all of their slurred and/or quick speaking to try and figure out the names of the bands that I didn't recognize from their looks. Here's a list of the bands that are on there in order along with screenshots for the bands I didn't know

ALSDEAD
Avidit.
Awake
Blu-BiLLioN
BugLug
Crack6
Chanty
DaizyStripper
DIV
DOG inTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ
???(Zelktage maybe? I remember them having really silver outfits XD)
DuelJewel
FEST VAINQUEUR
Kaya
MEJIBRAY
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
REALies
Royz
R指定(R-Shitei)
Sel'm
ギャロ(The Gallo)
コドモドラゴン(Codomo Dragon)
UNiTE.