Hello everyone, I literally just signed up for Monochrome Heaven and I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. 

I found this website by searching for J-rock communities by the way.

I'm a pretty easy going person, go with the flow, quiet most of the time but I'll give my thoughts here and there.

From the Japanese music scene I mainly listen to the following bands but I'm looking to widen my band list:

exist†trace, DELUHI, THE KIDDIE, UNiTE, the GazettE, girugamesh, Canzel, Golden Bomber, Gremlins, DELACROIX, SLOD, Royz and Mejibray.

I hope to have a great time and meet a wide variety of people to discuss and develop anything related to the Asian music culture or European even American too ╰(°ㅂ°)╯

Welcome to MH! Lovely to have you here and to meet you. I do hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to join in the chat whenever you'd like. And also bringing up the awesome plug.dj that goes on every Sunday now. Just have fun!

You've got a friend in all of us with that awesome list I can see. Mejibray = hell to the yes. *thumbs up* I'm sure you'll get a massive new list of bands you'll be interested in thanks to everyone here. Totally recommending Lycaon over here from the top of my head just because I'm thinking of Mejibray now haha. Those two are love.

Enjoy your time here and see you around!

Welcome here on M-H ! Have fun with us !
I love some of your bands you've listed, but if I have to keep only one, it will be the GazettE so...yay !

+1 for Lycaon, go listen to their latest single 'Shadow', you'll not regret it :D

Thank you very much for the warm greetings everyone :) I'll also be sure to check out Lycaon. 

Yessssss, you won't regret it! :3

Also +1 for Canzel, DELACROIX and Royz!

Thank you very much for the warm greetings everyone :) I'll also be sure to check out Lycaon. 

Seriously. You. Should.

I mean, HEY! Nice to meet you and welcome :D

Nice bands by the way!