Sign in to follow this  
dracolicious13

Hello.

I am Severus Snape.....

actually no I am not. I am Draco tho...not Draco Malfoy..but just Draco...dragon...yeah...

Usually what people call me when they don't want to type out all of Dracolicious13. XD

Been into Jrock for 6 years? 7 years? dunno..around that.

Like if I were to divide jrock fan-ness into a timeline...you start off as a noob, move on to fangirl, from there move on to indie fangirl, and then to elitist, after that just goes really old. I'm at my elitist stage... I kid.

My favorite bands are? Deluhi ( My current love <3), Dir en grey, Girugamesh, Alice nine ( tho they have been disappointing me lately), heidi, miyavi ( who is not a band LOL), Despairsray, One ok rock ( tho they are j-emo if anything), SID, Malice Mizer, X Japan, hide....aaaaaaand so on and so forth..well actually not really ..but I'm sure i'm forgetting someone.

I'm also a huge Dragon Age nut..D:..UGH BIOWARE WHERE IS MY DRAGON AGE 2?? I WANT IT NOW ( tho it comes out in march XD)

I dunno what else to say about myself. But I am curious if anyone actually knows me on here...or seen me around....O_O'...cause I've been..AROUND XD...lol jk jk.

OH..god...forgot. I am one of the admins of http://www.deluhists.com Its a deluhi fansite where we update with news, interviews, and anything really. We're fairly new, but eventually will become super awesome <3

Well , Ciao.

Sign in to follow this