fitear1590

Schwarz Stein at Anime USA (D.C.) in October

Schwarz Stein live at Anime USA Convention
Anime USA
October 3-5, 2014
Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
Washington, DC

http://animeusa.org/

Don't miss Schwarz Stein's overseas debut performance!!

COMING SOON: Schwarz Stein limited VIP pass! Includes:
Priority access to all Schwarz Stein events and concert**
Polaroid photo with the band
Private meet and greet before the concert
Commemorative VIP badge

**Please note VIP passes do not take priority over Anime USA Sponsor-level badges

*inhales deeply* 

I want to go to this so bad, but I'm beginning to doubt if I can make it work. I have a friend that says that just a general conference ticket can get me into the concert, but not the meet and greet. The details for this to seem to be jumbled and confused and I really don't know if I can manage this. Maybe if it's all on one day, but if it's over two or god forbid more days Idk if I can afford to go. 

But like I CAN'T miss it, I love them so much and Kaya's one of my favorite performers ever. I'm so torn.

I can't give any further details on this particular event (and I find it weird that the Anime USA website doesn't even have any mention of Schwarz Stein yet), BUT I can speak from my previous experiences with Anime USA to see Versailles and Kaya way back in the day.

Don't quote me on this, but I thiiiiink Versailles' meet and greet was Friday evening and the concert took place Saturday.  Indeed, a general ticket should get you into the concert, as that just counts as part of the "programming" for the convention.  I remember seeing pics for the meet and greet and it seemed like a fair amount of people, so maybe a normal ticket can still get you in there, but you just don't have guaranteed seating; I'm really not sure.  

For Kaya the next year, I didn't care about the convention, so I just drove up there with a friend to see the concert and we left right afterwards.  So you can certainly just make it just a one day thing, once the actual date of the concert itself is confirmed.

EDIT: oops, I meant "Q&A session" when I said "meet and greet" on Friday.  There was a quick meet and greet and autograph session (for all attendees) after the concert!

I actually just got -somewhat- of a confirmation that the show is going to be Saturday and they're trying to work out an autograph session for afterwards. So I think I am going to make it a day thing and just drive down for the concert and possible meet and greet. And just call it a day because I could care less about the convention.

I'm just going to hope that the festivities will be over by oh idk 9 maybe 10 because it's a four hour drive or more to DC from my place.

They added another event:
Private Tea Party with Kaya, $50 per ticket

Kaya of Schwarz Stein will be hosting a exclusive authentic Japanese-style tea party for attendees of Anime USA 2014. This tea party will include various teas, delicious pastries and other edibles, and an karaoke-style mini performance in an intimate setting. Only 60 slots will be available for this event. Join Kaya’s Tea Party by visiting our Registration page.

http://animeusa.org/2014/09/05/join-kaya-for-private-tea-party-at-anime-usa-2014/

Sign in to follow this