Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vo.柊(shu)(ex-heartless) join boogieman & new maxi single

But I really hope the band slightly changes it's musical direction, I really don't want to even imagine Shuu singing some of the crazy songs Junno has sung.

^This.

But I really hope the band slightly changes it's musical direction, I really don't want to even imagine Shuu singing some of the crazy songs Junno has sung.

^This.

seems I should listen again to boogieman discography... :D so happy to see Shu back, loving his voice in Heartless.

hell yea, i love shu.. his voice is just so awesome, and even better live ;) I think this will be good for boogieman, although I think they might change their sound up now...

their digital single "new world(柊(shu) retake ver.)" will be available for downloading at 2011/01/16

It's free?! :shock:

their digital single "new world(柊(shu) retake ver.)" will be available for downloading at 2011/01/16

I bet it will be autotuned to the point when you can no longer tell the difference between two vocalists.

I bet it will be autotuned to the point when you can no longer tell the difference between two vocalists.

I hope that's what it is.

YO, YO, YO BOOGIEMAN IN DA HOOOOOOUSE!!!!!! YEEAH BOIIIIII!!! :oro: LOLWTF?

I don't know what to think about the live preview though... It's pretty clear that Shuu was tryin' to sing like Junno, which is a big bad NO. Please don't try to imitate Junno, Shu; just do your own thing!

Sorry, double post.

Anyone in Japan will buy the song ? I don't know if some Japanese people are on that forum ...

Sign in to follow this