Trombe

DEZERT new album release

it is announced at DEZERT live at Nagoya E.L.L. at 2014/08/02 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2014/11/12, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "嘔吐のすゝめ(outo no susume)" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/01/10

title of their new album is finalized as "嘔吐ニ関スル勅語(outo ni kansuru chokugo)" (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD (12 songs)+DVD (including "「殺意」(satsui)" PV), and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD (12 songs) only

12 songs not bad, they have quite a handful already and I think a few of them could shake out much nicer if re recorded for a debut album..

At the end of the day though, couldn't complain about all new material !! Would love to see a new PV too

[CD track list]
01.----
02.「嘔吐」(outo)
03.「殺意」(satsui)
04.infection
05.胃潰瘍とルソーの錯覚(ikaiyou to rousseau no sakkaku)
06.「擬死」(gishi)
07.さぁミルクを飲みましょう。(saa milk wo nomimashou)
08.「軽蔑」(keibetsu)
09.doze.
10.脳姦少年(noukanshounen)
11.「教育」(kyouiku)
12.-26時の冷凍庫-(26ji no reitouko)

I've been strongly disagreed with on this before, but DEZERT reminds me of a general mix of 2002-2005 GazettE with some Nega influence, but of course done by a younger, fresher band. The vocals aren't a selling point, but they are getting steadily stronger especially with the latest single. I loved seeing the poster for their coupling live with Grieva, they go nicely together (not just for the sake of Grieva's early Diru emulation) and I think bands like this bring something cool to the scene.

SATSUI SATSUI SATSUI SATSUI DA DOUUUUUUU, I like this song...makes me want to flail like crazy. Gg DEZERT you've finally won me over.

OKAY. jeeeeeeeeeesus.

SATSUI SATSUI SATSUI SATSUI DA

They have gotten so good. I was keeping my final reservations until I heard the chorus because I know Chiaki's singing isn't that strong yet. but he carried it perfectly, kept it short and pleasant and feeds back into the hysteria that is this song.

IMO this video is incredible, I wish there were more like it. the band looks better than they EVER have before and their PV acting is dynamic and entertaining for what it is. I cant think of any complaints, RUN WITH IT GUYS.

I've wanted DEZERT to find success since they debut<33 This album will be just that for them.

OKAY. jeeeeeeeeeesus.

SATSUI SATSUI SATSUI SATSUI DA

They have gotten so good. I was keeping my final reservations until I heard the chorus because I know Chiaki's singing isn't that strong yet. but he carried it perfectly, kept it short and pleasant and feeds back into the hysteria that is this song.

IMO this video is incredible, I wish there were more like it. the band looks better than they EVER have before and their PV acting is dynamic and entertaining for what it is. I cant think of any complaints, RUN WITH IT GUYS.

I've wanted DEZERT to find success since they debut<33 This album will be just that for them.

Is their first PV?