Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

VII-Sense

Hizaki ownz Kaz, it's not about playing the guitar, faster, or better, is about who makes better or well produced music, and Hizaki takes the price, listen to his project, Versailles, etc.

Hizaki ownz Kaz, it's not about playing the guitar, faster, or better, is about who makes better or well produced music, and Hizaki takes the price, listen to his project, Versailles, etc.

I hear everyday to HGP and Versailles but KAZ solo in their new song is just WOW

I like them very, very much. I've seen them live 4 times and attended 2 instore events and they are really cool. I love Violet Rain and the new untitled song the most (I also took part in the contest!); I even sent them a translation of the new song that they posted in their myspace, you can see it there. I think KAZ is a guitar god, it's amazing what he does with his bare fingers (no pick for very long whiles), and his compositions are superb.

I don't think they are trying to be Versailles or anyone else; they are just an indies band fighting in a very tough world. And having Shaura is a very powerful asset but not the only one, they are all very talented.

I'm waiting for Mana to appear in these debates.
Oh, you!

Although all the other members are (at least a bit) experienced, VII-Sense doesn't sound that great. I love Shaura's voice and having three guitars in the band sounds goods. However, it doesn't quite fit. Don't know how to explain, I just can't take off my mind that VII-Sense is a mess.

Understandable. They're still in their awkward phase and it looks as though they're growing out of it. I do agree that their first release was almost a train-wreck even though I love "Divine Dot." Even their costumes seem messy since there's no theme to them at all. But as I said, they're growing into a better group and I think the added hype only hurt their debut.

^ I agree.

KAZ looks kinda crazy during his solos. he's a amazing guitarist, but erina and RayX are more... patient and... elegant?

that preview sounds amazing. I loved the guitars at it. :3 I think it's wonderful that they have three guitars~

hmm, I totally gonna buy that single or what ever it is.

btw RayX's leopard scarf makes me laugh. dunno why. 8'D

I'm very conflicted about VII-Sense. I've adored Juka since MDM, even though he was very much an acquired taste back then. His solo stuff and XOVER had at least a few things that I liked, but here, there's only two songs I've enjoyed, and it's only after repeated playthroughs. His falsettos are ridiculous, and I'd really wish he'd stop and the music just sounds like jumbled noise at the worst times.

I'm hoping for the best, regardless.

I like their sound but I like pretty much anything with Juka's vocals. I've also become a big fan of KAZ, he is just amazing and I love his solos.

Sign in to follow this