Sign in to follow this  
hitsuji-hime

OGRE GOD FESTIVAL

On June 19, the event, OGRE GOD FESTIVAL, will take place at Shibuya REX . It will feature several session bands, notably featuring former members of Irokui and AND. Other bands will include members of baroque, D.I.D., Galeyd, Dolly, others that haven't been active in the visual scene lately, etc.

Session bands

Kishin Shou

Vo. 5/1 Kaikin

Gt: Kiri (ex-AND)

Gt: Touma (ex-Circus)

Ba: Yuutoman

Dr: Suzune (ex-AND)

Woman with a Mission

Vo: Yuu Okada (ex-Irokui)

Gt: Hazuki (ex-Irokui)

Ba: Hachi (ex-Dolly)

Dr: Takeshi Hana (ex-Serial Number)

9lout

Vo: Yo-shiT (xTRiPx)

Gt: Shun (ex-Vidoll)

Gt: Mitsujo (No House)

Ba: Maro (ex-L&DS, Vani;lla)

Dr: Yuji (ex-baroque)

Lucy MonoStones

Vo: Hiro (Varyl)

Gt: kaie (ex-velvet)

Gt: rui (ex-Chemical Pictures)

Ba: Toki (GALEYD)

Dr: I (D.I.D.)

Yanukovych Shi

Vo: Kazuhiro Taira

Gt: y DRAGON

Gt: Basara

Ba: Get Back lite

Dr: Kobuhei

Poodle

Vo&Ba: Yuutoman

Gt: RUIZO (Glacier)

Gt: XXX (Kokuchi Kaikin Mitei)

Dr: Nakano Yuki (ex-DragonWAPPPPPPER)

(Source)

the news have been posted before...and everybody keeps ignoring as usual (as most members here do not care any session events, and even not care news of most bands until their disbandment or tragic incident of certain band members)

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php?/topic/27839-%E3%83%A6%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3yuuto-manex-screw-birthday-presents-live-ogre-god-festival-vol2%EF%BD%9E%E3%83%A6%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E8%AA%95%E7%94%9F%EF%BD%9E/

the news have been posted before...and everybody keeps ignoring as usual (as most members here do not care any session events, and even not care news of most bands until their disbandment or tragic incident of certain band members)

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php?/topic/27839-%E3%83%A6%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3yuuto-manex-screw-birthday-presents-live-ogre-god-festival-vol2%EF%BD%9E%E3%83%A6%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E8%AA%95%E7%94%9F%EF%BD%9E/

^ Woah, woah, first of all, I do care, especially about Okayu.  Second of all, I wasn't ignoring shit, I just didn't even know this existed until I went to Shattered Tranquility and they broke the news. I'm sorry I don't have the power to actually look up every single thread in this goddamn place cuz there's too many damn threads. Plus, this thread of yours was from a couple months back, which I haven't even been around here for that long. I'm sorry I didn't see your article, and I apologize for double posting.