Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

back from nowhere

I was an user on "old" TW forum, but I didn't write so much there. Too lazy.

So, I'll try to be more active in the new one.

Therefore, here you are a little introduction by me (will update profile later btw)

I am Elena, 15 years old, from Milan (Italy)

I love Visual rock. I won't stay here at naming all bands I listen 'cause I listen TONS of them, but I'll name my favourite ones, which are Saruin, Nega, Hina's bands (AZALEA - Sally - CHELSEA - hurts - Schwein) Reivie?, gemmik, gossip, juliadoll, Kiryu, Lycaon, Valluna, SOMATIC GUARDIAN, UnsraW and R shitei.

As you can see, majority of my favourite bands are indies, but I like also more famous ones as Diru or d'espa.

Apart visual rock, I love also eroguro/horror manga. Especially Junji Ito's ones. I love also splatter movies btw.

Ehm... I don't know what else say so goodbye!

Hey Elena glad you decided to stay with Tainted World. Hope you enjoy your stay!

You have an awesome taste in music by the way, rare to see someone list gossip in their list!

@Spike760:

thank you so much! I saw you listen to C"LOW"N, another undervalued visual rock band which deservers really more. Too band they are on hiatus!

rare to see someone list gossip in their list

It's really a pity, in fact! Hiro is one of my favourite visual rock vocalist. I am glad to see him back in 7 Addict with Masami! I'd like to hear them. I suppose they didn't release nothing, right? I hope at least for a live distributed!

@SUBLIMINAL: that's great! My favourite manga ever is in fact Junji Ito's "Uzumaki". Just fucking amazing. The ending was... WOW.

well, now there are Schwein (who are fucking great) and 7 Addict (didn't hear anything about them but I am sure they will be great). But I miss previous bands the same. I'd like to see ex. Saruin members in new bands soon. Too much session bands and partecipation in solo projects (example: Yanagi). They should a new official one. Well, the important is that Maria finally healed and it's nice to see them still active in visual rock scene, but I'd like to see them again in an official band.

yeah, I meaned them! XD But I didn't find their music, unluckily. Thinking about to buy it. It would be cool if Yanagi would become a permanent-support member!

Sign in to follow this