Sign in to follow this  
Bunny

BFN has joined B.P RECORDS !?

I have notice that B.P RECORDS youtube channel recent update ,
there are Black Gene For the Next Scene (BFN)'s PV ,
I guess they have joined B.P RECORDS along side 己龍 , Royz and コドモドラゴン !!

by the way , it is not announced yet , but I think it is more likely the news from B.P RECORDS .

PV 『シニカル ワー悪~This is monster world~』

* the song is epic , their skills are marvelous . 

they are release by B.P record since doom, that's not new... maybe they don't join the label, but the label support them, that's all..

(the song is lol, voice effect s**ks)

they are release by B.P record since doom, that's not new... maybe they don't join the label, but the label support them, that's all..

(the song is lol, voice effect s**ks)

I thought they were just joined recently ,...

Their techniques are actually beyond heaven , as in 2 or 3 steps different in every songs they compose ,

and live performance must be hell lot of work to remember every single songs changing tempos !

I think they just hired B.P.Records to produce the music video just like Codomo Dragon did with RIGHT EVIL because they weren't with the label during that time.

In fact since CHANGE TO CHANCE their cd has distributed by GL Kingdom, their own label, so they don't are in B.P Records, but as you know Rame have a lot of contact in Vk, maybe B.P Records help them to promote their song...

こどもどらごん had a similar history, where they released RIGHT EVIL, then when NEPENTHES. came out they were officially anounced as on the label.

BFN has been up in the air for longer, but I think they will soon be official. All promo material now however still only features the three bands without BFN.

That song is sick btw, and I hope they do join BP records, their roster is going to be stacked.

I do hope BFN become official B.P RECORDS band , all 3 bands they have now are pretty good .

B.P.Records' boss made a blog entry where he explained that actually the label didn't want to sign another band after Royz and Kiryu because they were so busy with them and wanted to support those two bands as good as possible.

Codomo Dragon tried it a long time and in the end they were very convincing, so the boss of the label changed his mind and decided to sign on them.

Personally, after reading that blog entry and seeing that the label was pretty fine with having only two bands under contract, I don't think they will sign another band in the near future.

But who knows...... ^^

Sign in to follow this