Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

AIM(f.k.a. BAELSCOPE) new one-coin single "PSYCHOANALYZE" release

AIM(f.k.a. BAELSCOPE) new one-coin single "PSYCHOANALYZE" will be released at their live since AIM / innocenceLIFE / レオリア-Leoria- collaborative presents live "-AWAYOKUBA 3P-" at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2014/04/05 (1 song, 500yen), since which innocence LIFE new EP "BEST ANSWER?" will be released and after which レオリア-Leoria- will disband

God damn. Well I really like BAELSCOPE. I also loved that name. I'm really not into this song above. What the heck is even happening during half of the last two minutes. D;

I'll still listen out for more stuff, hope it's less like that song.

The autotune thing isn't everyone's cup of tea i guess. Your point stands though.. I thought the whole thing was rather coherent until the weird quasi-harsh vocals in the middle.

I hate this fad of inserting "mandatory" brutal sounds randomly just for the sake of having them regardless of how out of place they are (*_*)

Still really like IC's vocals though (esp. when he was doing his UVER-ish stuff)

The autotune thing isn't everyone's cup of tea i guess. Your point stands though.. I thought the whole thing was rather coherent until the weird quasi-harsh vocals in the middle.

I hate this fad of inserting "mandatory" brutal sounds randomly just for the sake of having them regardless of how out of place they are (*_*)

Still really like IC's vocals though (esp. when he was doing his UVER-ish stuff)

Yeah it's that, just what was the meaning of those parts being smacked in. I didn't listen again but from the first listen they even sounded kinda out of time with the rest of the music, almost like when you're listening to a song and then you open a youtube video and it's like BLERG over your nice song haha.

But yeah, I really like IC's voice, which is what bugs me with that weird autotune sound through the entire song. It not only completely overshadows the instrumentation, but also just ruins what is a pretty nice voice to begin with. Perhaps if he'd just done it in bursts during certain verses it may have worked in some way. Anyways, we will have to wait and see. Maybe that was just a one off.

Sign in to follow this