Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

CATFIST will disband

after being on hiatus at 2013/12/20, CATFIST will officially disband after their one-man live "To the future of everyone" at Higashikouenji 20000V at 2014/04/25

NOOOOO! I hope Kokoro will find a new band to be in in the future. :( He's such a talented vocalist and I've been listening to him since INSANITY FRONTIER.

NOOOOO! I hope Kokoro will find a new band to be in in the future. :( He's such a talented vocalist and I've been listening to him since INSANITY FRONTIER.

I really really hope so too but I think the major reason for the disbandment is his health, so….. In all honesty I think this is not going to happen. This is what makes the news so horrible.

My favorite vocalist, my favorite band… Sure, health is more important, but you will be missed greatly.

Last time I saw them live, Kokoro was already experiencing spatial issues. The band wasn't even letting him carry equipment to the car because he was stumbling and his breathing was constantly heavy... still didn't keep the dummy from smoking like a chimney. I remember they had to cancel a live because Kokoro couldn't breathe right. 

I miss them all, and I'll miss Kokoro very much... and I'm highly disappointed the band is disbanding, but I love them and I can only hope that Kokoro's health gets better. He has a degenerative disease and is still so young... It's not fair. But, I hope that he lives long and happy, even if it's away from music for a while.

SET-LIST at 2014/04/25:

01.MOMENT
02.OUTSIDE
03.FAKE
04.ANOTHER
05.SINCE19..
06.REUNION
07.悲哀なる愛情(hiai naru aijou)
08.OBSCURITY
09.CRY RELOAD
10.ウィザーコモロー(wither komoro)
11.I'm sick