Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ミサルカ(misaruka) new PV DVD "-Animus-" release

ミサルカ(misaruka) new PV DVD "-Animus-" will be released at 2014/05/07 (4,320yen)

[track list]
01.-Sin-
02.-Jester-
03.-Prince-
04.-Rosary-
05.-Juliet-
06.-Jailer of Justice-
07.-Kanon-
08.-My Dear Rose-
09.-Rasen-

Guest Magatsu

oh yes of course tune up the price a bit more  4320yen. :banana:

A bit to expensive for only a bunch of PV's (who you could download via youtube in HQ (well at least the older onces)) and nothing more.

What's next?

A live gig for 9,000 yen?

I bought Prince dvd, Rosary dvd, and Armeria dvd.

So in my case, this dvd is to get the dvd quality of the PV available on youtube, so i want it.

-Sin- PV has been released in 2 different versions, one of these versions has been released on a dvd (with the single Merrow), while the other version (Remake Version) has been only released on youtube, so i hope they put the Remake Version on this dvd, since i already have the single Merrow.

And about -Kanon- PV, the version from youtube is called:::: "-Kanon- pf version", i don't know the difference.

I downloaded this "pf version" when it was available on youtube, now it seem like this PV is private on youtube.

But i will have to see if there is any difference with both version.

They don't even put Gekka no Yasoukyoku PV on this dvd, i don't know why, it's never released on dvd, and it was only on youtube, just like the others. I'm sure there was enough place on the dvd for this PV too, so there is no reason of not putting this PV on the DVD, unless they plan to release it on another DVD in the future. I hope they will release it on another DVD in the future.

I think about all their PV, and i think, did they ever released the PV of the song -Cailleach Rosary- ?

They did a preview on youtube:::

jLD_qGha3no

I guess that was only promotional for the single, and that we will never see the PV from this preview

Guest Magatsu

I think if they wanna sell that MM cover song PV that they need to pay a lot of royality fees to MM. So then a DVD will cost even more. And I'm sure even if Kiwamu is a friend of Mana (or how is that dude called?)

then they would at least ask Kiwamu to pay 1000 Euro or more. And Kiwamu already paid royality fees for putting that cover song on youtube.  such thing is not cheap hey. to release cover songs yes you need to pay royality fees to the artist.

@ishiki

Your really diehard fan to pay so many times 2100 yen for just a PV and a few different versions. But it seems you think it's the money worth so :D

Btw -Cailleach Rosary- ? mm.. wasn't that just the name of the single?  wasn't the PV "MERROW?" at least it seems it's that PV if I look at the promo of that video.

But it seems Kiwamu took the videos down from youtube because he gonna release them on the DVD

still yet it's a lot of money for only simple PV's who are not that special.

But Kiwamu has not yet written those infos at his blog or webstore so let's hope there is a bit more extra for this kind of price :D

Btw -Cailleach Rosary- ? mm.. wasn't that just the name of the single?  wasn't the PV "MERROW?" at least it seems it's that PV if I look at the promo of that video.

You're right, -Cailleach Rosary- is the name of the single.

The song from this preview:::: jLD_qGha3no

is called "-Why only me-" and so the preview is a preview of this song. Did they ever release the full PV of "-Why only me-" ?

Because it is not the PV of Merrow, (anyway Merrow was the name of the single, as the song with the PV is called -Sin-).

But they have indeed the same Visual costume in the PV -Sin-, than the one they have in the preview of -Why only me-

But i think they never released any full PV for the song "Why only me", only a preview.

Your really diehard fan to pay so many times 2100 yen for just a PV and a few different versions. But it seems you think it's the money worth so

Yeah, basically i bought many cds and dvds from many bands, and my collection is now over hundreds of cds. Sometime it's expensive, but i really want the cds lol.

I didn't knew about the fee they have to pay just because it's a cover song. I still hope that they'll release Gekka no Yasoukyoku on a DVD

Guest Magatsu

Then I guess it's only a preview, but you could drop an e-mail to Kiwamu to ask him about it. if it really was just a preview etc. I think he will give answer to such question. And who knows it helps him to get an idea to create a pv of that song XD

If an artist cover a song they always have to pay royalty fees. Always. so if an artist want to play that song at a live gig they have to pay, if they want to release that song, then they need to pay. and those cost can be cheap but also can be expensive.

But I will be not shocked if they gonna release that PV someday on DVD that it will be an expensive DVD.

Sign in to follow this