Sign in to follow this  
Guest Magatsu

ADAMS spring European tour (20 dates)

Guest Magatsu

The European Tour of ADAMS will take place from March 14th to April 21st of 2014!

530362_10151829447556715_1216528887_n.jp

Want to get the 1st tickets? Register for the newsletter!

VIP Ticket: Free tour poster, photo with the band, priority access.
There is always the possibility to buy tickets by Paypal or bank transfer in case you can't use the credit card method. Please contact ADAMS management office. ([email protected])
Some changes occured in the tour schedule, especially regarding the date in Amstelveen, The Netherlands.

WARNING REGARDING NETHERLANDS!
There will be a VIP meeting, and to access there, you need a "VIP Pack", who gives you a free poster, a priority access and a photo with the band.
BUT! This pack must be ABSOLUTELY completed by a normal concert ticket available HERE. The pack alone IS NOT a ticket for the show
!

DATES

NEOSEXUAL rock duo ADAMS will be on tour for 6 weeks in Europe! Don’t miss the opportunity to meet them! Their new album, SIXNINE, will be released in Europe on March 14th and will be available on all the dates. [Join the Facebook Official Events HERE]

• Join the official fanclub on  www.adams2eves.com 
  • VIP Ticket: Free tour poster, photoshot with the band, priority access to the show! 
  • Important: If you can’t use a credit card to order, please contact ADAMS management office to find a solution by Paypal or Bank transfer!

ADAMS European Tour, the dates:

more info:

http://www.adams2eves.com/adams2/live.html

http://www.ramen-events.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ramenevents

Well big tour this time, this band isn't really that know, I only can hope for them that it will be a success...
I'm only going to help out Steff at April 5th.

ADAMS belong to RAMEN EVENTS, so please get any other informations at their side.
I'll will only update the tour list in this topic.

I'm really impressed by their tour, could this probably be the vastest European tour a band has ever done? I'm definitely attending the concert in Helsinki, I even purchased the ticket already.

And the price was incredible: 14,50€. FOURTEEN EUROS AND FIFTY CENTS. Like man, that's really insane. I would've paid maybe 25€ with a happy face. It's great they aren't clearly trying to rip off with their ticket pricing, but I think I'm gonna buy some merchandise to support the artist. But they are a fairly new band so I think the price is ok.

I'm just hoping they will get some money out of this tour and not have to buy something out of their own pockets :(

Guest Magatsu

I'm just hoping they will get some money out of this tour and not have to buy something out of their own pockets :(

A band never need to pay things oout of their own pockets.

Hotel, breakfast and dinner always get paid. all extra stuff of course they pay themselfs.

And don't worry they will make good money this tour by selling merchendise so don't worry about that they would need to buy something out of their own pockets.

The whole tour is paid by RAMEN EVENTS so if a tour goes bad it's them who lose money. not the band.

A band never need to pay things oout of their own pockets.

Hotel, breakfast and dinner always get paid. all extra stuff of course they pay themselfs.

And don't worry they will make good money this tour by selling merchendise so don't worry about that they would need to buy something out of their own pockets.

The whole tour is paid by RAMEN EVENTS so if a tour goes bad it's them who lose money. not the band.

But why RAMEN EVENTS has put the price of the tickets so low then? I think 20€ would've been a reasonable price. It seems to be even 12€ in some countries.

I'm pretty sure ADAMS won't be able to fill even one venue on the tour (or at least the venue in Finland), so hopefully RAMEN EVENTS will make some profit out of this tour.

Guest Magatsu

Well ADAMS isn't that expensive to bring over. and also cheaper price can also mean a bit more visitors. (^.-)

and ADAMS is still a NO name band.

VIP Paris is sold out. (RAMEN)

VIP Warsaw is sold out (KANZEN MUSIC)

VIP Prague is sold out (KANZEN MUSIC)

But let's see how the tour will go. ^^

Sign in to follow this