Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Moi dix Mois new album "D+SECT" release

Don't cry. Read my post again and you'll see WHY I talked about the other albums. Nothing to cry about, to be honest.

I don't belive this will an interesting release. The previews we heard some time ago were just horrible.

All you'll ever need from this band is Nocturnal Opera. Everything they've released is more or less the same, and this is the best one ouf of them. The rest is rather uninteresting.

I think we shouldn't compare the "Juka era" and the "Seth era" as these two era had two different line-ups and sound. Plus, judging an album that is not out yet with only two (live) previews is somewhat stupid ^^ We can just hope, wait and see.

Both the "eras" sound the same. Mana wrote basically all the music, so the line up doesn't really matter that much. And the only difference I can hear is the vocalst. Everything else sounds more or less the same.

And I didn't judge the album. I didn't say the album sucked. I said that the previews sucked, so I don't have any fait in this album. How is that to judge the whole album? I only said that the previews sucked, since I thought they were just horrible. They can surprise, sure, but I don't think they will.

Well for me when you said :

All you'll ever need from this band is Nocturnal Opera. Everything they've released is more or less the same, and this is the best one ouf of them. The rest is rather uninteresting.

I understand it like "Noctural Opera is enough, all the others releases are the same so D+Sect will sucks in a way or another", that's why I think you judged the album (before it's released) based on your appreciation. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry ^^

Moi dix Mois new album "D+SECT" will be released at 2010/12/15 (3,360yen)

[track list]

01.In Paradisum(SE)

02.The Seventh Veil

03.Witchcraft

04.The SECT

05.Divine Place

06.Pendulum

07.The Pact of Silence(SE)

08.Ange〜D side holy wings

09.Agnus Dei

10.Sanctum Regnum

11.Dead Scape

12.Dies Irae

13.Baptisma(SE)

^ Thanks for the tracklist! :) I'm looking forward to the album. Is there a release date yet? Last time I heard it would be out "sometime in December" (with a release party on 24th).

edit: Nevermind, just read the release date is Dec.15. XD

Also, this seems to be the cover if I'm not mistaken:

mdm0.jpg

Tracklist looks fucking epic, he had us waiting for almost 4 years for an album.

But I really hope that isn't the cover.

Shitty vk bands step aside, and let the real pros do it.

@D.L.S. I agree with the two SE's too many comment... I feel like bands are using too many of them, but usually MDM does them pretty well. Not so much that they're great, but that they give you something to listen to OTHER than thunder and the creaking of floorboards.

@fitear1590 CHEESY! That's the word. This is definitely cheesy. Beyond the Gate must have been the worst one so far, and I think DIXANADU and Pageant were the better ones they've done.

@D.L.S. I agree with the two SE's too many comment... I feel like bands are using too many of them, but usually MDM does them pretty well. Not so much that they're great, but that they give you something to listen to OTHER than thunder and the creaking of floorboards.

@fitear1590 CHEESY! That's the word. This is definitely cheesy. Beyond the Gate must have been the worst one so far, and I think DIXANADU and Pageant were the better ones they've done.

yea Moi dix Mois SE tracks are the only SE i can tolerate

and yea i did not like Beyond the Gate's cover but Dixanadu is not to bad and Pageant is probably my favorite album cover so far

Sign in to follow this