Sign in to follow this  
daamxlaws

Where's Gakuon.org go?

Hello guys, do you know/still remember gakuon.org? is the best forum that release many lossless DVD's ISO and audio. but where did they go? who's the founder? what happen to them? did they create another new site? I'm just curious.

They transitioned to a P2P network when MegaUpload was taken down, since they used MU exclusively for sharing lossless rips of everything. I don't know if the P2P network is still alive, as I never joined up. It's a shame they're gone - they had the only lossless rips outside of What.CD for a lot of albums.

You can help fill that void here by offering whatever lossless rips you have. We are not them now but hopefully in time we'll grow a section of our own.

You can help fill that void here by offering whatever lossless rips you have. We are not them now but hopefully in time we'll grow a section of our own.

yes you can!. sorry for the misunderstanding about what I reply before this. yeah I have many lossless rip, I would like to share it on here. but the problem is, my MEGA storage almost full T.T

Sign in to follow this