Sign in to follow this  
fitear1590

Lamp 7th album "ゆめ" release

Lamp is releasing their 7th album "ゆめ" (yume) on February 5th 2014.  This marks their first release since the 2011 album "東京ユウトピア通信" (tokyo utopia tsushin).  The album will retail for ¥3,000.

Tracklist:
1.シンフォニー
2.A都市の秋
3.ため息の行方
4.6号室
5.空はグレー
6.渚アラモード
7.残像のスケッチ
8.二人のいた風景
9.静かに朝は
10.さち子

HOLY FUCK, I'M EXCITED!  I've been waiting for them to release something!  If this album is consistent as their other fantastic albums, then I'm sure this will be a good 2014 AOTY contender.  My ears are ready to be soothed!

Damn, I was convinced I would just buy the iTunes version of the album, but now they're offering two unreleased CD-R's  if you buy from Tower Records or HMV.

Tower Records CD: 雨、降り続く雨
20140121_992046.jpg

HMV CD: 或る夜
20140121_992047.jpg

If I do get one, it will just have to be the HMV one (don't want to go through a shopping service for Tower Records), but this certainly complicates things a bit...

Here is the PV for さち子:

God, that hit the spot.  Lamp's music is so perfect and classy.  Absolutely cannot wait for the full-album!  I've missed them these past two years.

Wasn't expecting this, but here's another PV!

Hot damn, I'm loving this new psychedelic, synthy approach they're trying.  I need this album inside of me (ear-holes) already!

Sign in to follow this