Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

A(エース) live-limited LIVE DVD "ELEMENTA ALCHEMICA" release

A(エース) live-limited LIVE DVD "ELEMENTA ALCHEMICA" will be released at their live since their one-man live "THANKSGIVING DAY 2013〜Shangri-la〜" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2013/11/11 (3,150yen), which will include scene of "ELEMENTA ALCHEMICA" played at their live at Shibuya REX at 2012/12/17

Oh god whose dick do I have to suck to get that DVD ;/ I hope the DVD has footage from the first of the two concerts that day because that's the one I went to :v

Okay, can somebody tell me Mucho's plans? First, I heard he left the band, then I find out he's still credited in their new music releases and now he's also in their lives? Is he officially out of the band or was he just taking some small break?

He never 'left' the band. He went, and still is, (as credited on their ohp) 'travelling' < whatever that means. This has been going on for some time though, and still hasn't really been updated to reflect his current re-activity within the band in the recent year.

Other than that I don't know any other information.

Since this somehow hasn't been mentioned yet:

At the upcoming A oneman live, THANKSGIVING DAY 2013~Shangri-la~, A's alter-ego band ∀ will be releasing 6 new live-limited CDs as follows:
♦Night Of The Knights-∀demo-
♦Devil's Voice-∀demo-
♦GODDESS-∀demo-
♦MASQUERADE-∀demo-
♦LOVELESS-∀demo-
♦Rhapsody in Black-∀demo-

they will hold their one-man live "最後の海(saigo no umi) Ship "FRIEND OF MINE" " as follows:

Rookie's Day at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/01/24
Toshi's Day at Shinjuku HARMONIC HALL at 2014/02/14
Nimo's Day at Shibuya CHELSEA HOTEL at 2014/03/13
ACE Day at Shibuya WWW at 2014/04/29

btw their live schedule after 2014/04/29 has not yet been determined

Sign in to follow this