ユナイト (UNiTE.) digital single and full album release

"Ai" [CD track list]
01.アイ-'ation-
02.May_A_Fly_i
03.small world order(Ai ver.)
04.At traction S
05.プログルーミー(progloomy)
06.FCW
07.色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ-(iro sunawachi kore sora nari)(Ai ver.)
08.粛清とチョコレート(shukusei to chocolate)
09.flower of reunion
10.ハートレス クラシック メモリー(heartless classic memory)(Ai ver.)
11.scenes (included in regular edition TYPE M)
12.Invit' (included in regular edition TYPE M)
11.アンテリナム(antirrhinum) (included in regular edition TYPE L)
12.ポロメオノワ(porromeo no wa) (included in regular edition TYPE L)

final results of voting:
1 - flower of reunion
2 - 粛清とチョコレート
3 - At traction S
4 - プログルーミー
5 - FCW
6 - 原典:パープルレシオ

"原典:パープルレシオ(genten: purple ratio)" will be released as digital single through Recochoku since 2014/01/01 and up to 2014/01/31

Oh, I'm glad that finally FCW is gonna be on the album!!!! I think all my favorites are gonna be included, though i would've preferred that the one that's gonna get released digitally was At traction S :(

Oh, I'm glad that finally FCW is gonna be on the album!!!! I think all my favorites are gonna be included, though i would've preferred that the one that's gonna get released digitally was At traction S :(

A traction S is pretty cool! I started liking it when i listened to Mio singing it :P

The covers are really beautiful too!

I'm just pissed off with this Recochoku thing, but japanese fans are complaining a lot too, so they may release it on iTunes

I'm just pissed off with this Recochoku thing, but japanese fans are complaining a lot too, so they may release it on iTunes

I just saw "※iTunesでも配信予定! 詳細は後日!" on the page for パープルレシオ. So that means details for an iTunes release are coming soon?

The voting for the 5 album tracks was so volatile, haha.  I thought for sure パープルレシオ would make it on there! Oh well, I guess this means we /might/ get to hear it sooner than the album if the iTunes release is also on January 1st.

Anyway, obviously very excited for this!  I'll have to order both the L & M types!

I just saw "※iTunesでも配信予定! 詳細は後日!" on the page for パープルレシオ. So that means details for an iTunes release are coming soon?

The voting for the 5 album tracks was so volatile, haha.  I thought for sure パープルレシオ would make it on there! Oh well, I guess this means we /might/ get to hear it sooner than the album if the iTunes release is also on January 1st.

Anyway, obviously very excited for this!  I'll have to order both the L & M types!

they added it now :P

Oh I like this concept. Their music has been on and off for me but their last mini was really good so I hope this is too. :D

they will hold their 3rd anniversary one-man live "-U&U's Ai-" at Shinagawa Stellar Ball at 2014/03/29, for which "Meet & Greet" has been available for applying since 2013/12/18 and up to 2013/12/31

http://unite-jp.com/MG2014/

"原典:パープルレシオ(genten: purple ratio)" will be also released through iTunes since 2014/01/08

Here's the full version!

Damn, those were some chuggy riffs!

Something was off-putting about the PV though.  The dark sky and the super windy scenes of the band playing made the PV seem a bit ominous, haha.

Anyway, looking forward to the full album!

The guitars were on point in this song!!! I just want to go ahead and say that UNiTE and Daizystripper are the only vkei bands that have yet to release a CD that has disappointed me, and this album doesn't seem like it's going to change that. Can't wait for this to come out in 9 days

UNiTE's 2nd DVD 「2013 SPRING ONEMAN TOUR [once live too meaning] TOUR FINAL AT SHIBUYA-AX」 that will be released on 03.05 jacket and tracklist :

ax_dvd.jpg

01. starting over
02. U -s m e h-
03. BadRequest
04. Kud'
05. Ms.Fabbit
06. 可塑性MAGIE (Kasosei MAGIE)
07. Love_Duck_Core_Nothing
08. 約束 (Yakusoku)
09. cinema verite
10. epilogue
11. grow into UNiTE.(BAND ver.)
12. Meaning
13. アポカリプティックサウンド (Apocalyptic Sound)
14. 鳥籠好餌責務 -TORIKAGO like obligation-
15. world wide wish
16. Cocky-discuS
17. AIVIE
18. イオ (Io)
19. クオリア (Qualia)
20. life time relation
21. small world order
22. 絶望クリエイター/失望エミュレイター (Zetsubou Creator/Shitsubou Emulator)
23. Eniver

Sign in to follow this