Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

ユナイト (UNiTE.) digital single and full album release

UNiTE. will have a digital release on 2014/01/01 (no further info yet), and their 3rd full album "Ai" on 2014/01/22.

It will include the new songs : アイ -'ation- , May_A_Fly_i, and also re-recorded version of small world order, 色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ- (Iro sunawachi kore sora nari), ハートレスクラッシックメモリー (Heartless Classic Memory).

Also, the fans will be able to vote for selecting 5 more new songs (Total 10 tracks)

It will come in 3 versions, Limited Edition, Regular Edition TYPE M and Regular Edition TYPE L 

TYPE M will include 2 Mio new tracks, "scenes" and "Invit' " (total 12 tracks)

TYPE L will include 2 LiN new tracks, "アンテリナム" (Antirhinum) and "ポロメオノワ" (Poromeo no wa) (total 12 tracks)

Yikes, this is a lot to keep up with, but exciting nonetheless.

It doesn't seem like too much brand new material, but I like the idea of rerecorded songs (and getting fan input on the tracklist).

Also, regarding the extra "L" and "M" type songs:
-Excited to hear the Yui version of Invit'!

-I believe "scenes" might have also been a track planned for the Canzel's canceled "Invit SP" album.
-"ポロメオノワ" is actually an old "LeMpicka?" song (LiN's old band, where he was the bassist "aki").  Once again, it'll be really cool to hear Yui's interpretation of it.

Also, regarding the extra "L" and "M" type songs:

-Excited to hear the Yui version of Invit'!

-I believe "scenes" might have also been a track planned for the Canzel's canceled "Invit SP" album.

-"ポロメオノワ" is actually an old "LeMpicka?" song (LiN's old band, where he was the bassist "aki").  Once again, it'll be really cool to hear Yui's interpretation of it.

Thank you very much! Oh, was it? That sounds cool! Shissou in My Room was awesome, so i bet it gonna be too!

I really didnt know about this LeMpicka? one. I wanted their songs but i didnt find anywhere :(

Btw, i made a mistake. There's not going to be any other re-recordered tracks except the serial cd's! :P When i translated it it wasn't on their OHP yet, so i just misread it...Sorry.

ohhh bummer on one hand, but in the other hand it's great because we get more new songs xDDD But what's up with the serial story songs!! lol I'm gonna have those songs in three different releases xDDD (and they don't wanna include wasuremono for some reason :<)

Btw can't wait for the voting to start xDDD I hope the ones i like the most get to be in the album xDD

ohhh bummer on one hand, but in the other hand it's great because we get more new songs xDDD But what's up with the serial story songs!! lol I'm gonna have those songs in three different releases xDDD (and they don't wanna include wasuremono for some reason :<)

Btw can't wait for the voting to start xDDD I hope the ones i like the most get to be in the album xDD

Ikr.........Re-releasing the serial songs is so useless XD i got Misora already, don't need this. And Mio already said on his blog they wouldn't release Wasuremono anyhow.

Me toooooooo, ando also hope there's some Haku songs!

it's so mean they not gonna release wasuremono ;O;

did he give a reason for that?

Yes. He wanted it to be "rare", a gift to people who attended to the concerts. Thats sad, its a pretty nice song :( it should be released as a single and a PV as well

Ikr.........Re-releasing the serial songs is so useless XD i got Misora already, don't need this. And Mio already said on his blog they wouldn't release Wasuremono anyhow.

Me toooooooo, ando also hope there's some Haku songs!

Imo they should've re-recorded those songs for misora musubi and then not include them in the album xDD

Yeah...! At least i can have the short stories with Misora...and the making of! :'D

Oh you got the limited edition?? I was very surprised at how thick it is when I got it hahaha

UPDATE : The songs that are not chosen to the album will be released in digital format. So it's not a single. I'm so sorry for another mistake, but i made this topic while watching their Nico-nico, and further infos are coming just now...!

Cool, so we'll be getting "all" the songs in some way or another.

I wonder how you vote on "new" songs though... I guess it's more relevant for fans that can attend the lives (where they'd presumably be playing the new tracks).

Cool, so we'll be getting "all" the songs in some way or another.

I wonder how you vote on "new" songs though... I guess it's more relevant for fans that can attend the lives (where they'd presumably be playing the new tracks).

According to their OHP, at 12/01 they'll open a poll in their website and we'll have previews for the songs. This poll will be open until 12/16 at 24:00 (japanese time)

Edit: btw I just watched the nico nico broadcast ricchu was talking about. I think we will choose 5 songs out of 6. So only one song will be digitally released. I think they'll be playing a new song in every live of their 2man tour with DOG inThePWO. I think they're doing 6 dates so I guess they'll play all the songs that will be on the poll.

The results of the poll will be announced at their elite U's only live at 12/17

According to their OHP, at 12/01 they'll open a poll in their website and we'll have previews for the songs. This poll will be open until 12/16 at 24:00 (japanese time)

Edit: btw I just watched the nico nico broadcast ricchu was talking about. I think we will choose 5 songs out of 6. So only one song will be digitally released. I think they'll be playing a new song in every live of their 2man tour with DOG inThePWO. I think they're doing 6 dates so I guess they'll play all the songs that will be on the poll.

The results of the poll will be announced at their elite U's only live at 12/17

Just 6 songs? Really?

Yeah, At traction S is my least favorite too, I was doubting whether to vote 粛清チョコレート or FCW, but ended up voting 粛清チョコレート. Overall the previews were nothing outstanding, but I can't say anything until I hear the full thing. I hated MEANiNG previews but then I loved the album, so :P Anyway my favorite ones were the three songs on the right xDD (FCW, 粛清チョコレート and プログルーミー)

interim voting results as at 2013/12/15:

1 - At traction S
2 - 粛清とチョコレート
3 - 原典:パープルレシオ
4 - プログルーミー
5 - flower of reunion
6 - FCW

there is only around 1 day left for voting

Sign in to follow this