Trombe

VAMPIRE ROSE new maxi single "吸血審判(kyuuketsushinpan)" release

VAMPIRE ROSE new maxi single "吸血審判(kyuuketsushinpan)" will be released at 2013/10/23 (2 TYPE, 2,100yen each), which will include CD+DVD (including "吸血審判(kyuuketsushinpan)" PV - 血薔薇の一族(chibara no ichizoku) ver. or ROSE ver.) and will be sold in advance at their one-man live "狂乱吸血薔薇大生誕祭(kyouran kyuuketsu bara daiseitansai)" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2013/10/19

VAMPIRE ROSE line-up at 2013/10/19:
Vo.ROSE
Gt.KAZ (ex-VII-Sense)
Gt.LUVIO (La'veil MizeriA(渚月-nazuki-))
Ba.雪那(setsuna) (ex-Metis Gretel, now in KIL:erre)
Dr.邑詩-Yushi- (ex-Megaromania)

Ba.雪那(setsuna) has also participated in "吸血審判(kyuuketsushinpan)" PV shooting

Oh nice, it doesn't mention the difference between each type? I'm assuming one comes with a DVD the other doesn't.

Also, does anyone know if he released a PV DVD for his last three singles? The song preview's on YouTube appear to have video shot for them. Is it a super duper live only privilege or something?

Anyway looking forward to more cheesy campy gothic music.

Oh I like this version even though the quality was butts streaming over a crappy 3G connection.

Does anyone know where to order this? I bought my previous copies from Jishuban Club but I don't see this available for pre order. Maybe just not up yet I guess?

I'd like to know this myself, actually...I usually order from CDJapan but I can't even get this guy to come up on the searches.

I'd like to know this myself, actually...I usually order from CDJapan but I can't even get this guy to come up on the searches.

It's not on CDjapan, I ordered the Last three copies from Jishuban Club which will require a shopping service. Plus side I got a shit ton of swag, photos, chekis and all that. Didn't expect that so it was a nice surprise.

The most bland band name I've seen... The song title is arguably even blander. Do they really need to be that cheesy and blatant (not just looks)? Vampires playing in front of a handful of gals in Cyber. Hmm...

It's not on CDjapan, I ordered the Last three copies from Jishuban Club which will require a shopping service. Plus side I got a shit ton of swag, photos, chekis and all that. Didn't expect that so it was a nice surprise.

Yeah, I found that out right after I asked. I have no idea how shopping services work and am without a credit card right now, so I guess this one won't be happening unless someone's nice enough to upload it.

Yeah, Vampire Rose are cheesy... but so what? The whole concept and purpose of the band is to take the vampire myth and base their music on it. I really can't understand anyone complaining about a band revolving around this concept to make songs about it. Also the Vk scene is full of cheesy and "bland" bands, see D, Jupiter or Versailles (they even had the same "vampire aristocrat" concept) and most people don't give a shit about it.

I personally like Vampire Rose. Now Rose isn't surely the best singer or most innovative musician, but I like the combo of not too heavy but driving Metal/Hardrock combined with cheesy synths and a few early 2ks Visual kei sound influences. The stuff reminds me also of EREMIA, which is obviosuly because of the same vocalist, and I liked that group a lot.
I am looking out for the single and hope it will either get uploaded or available at a second hand shop, such as Closet Child.