Mihenno

Royz - EGOIST

998292_403631539738047_1244834256_n.jpg

29696-andltahrefhttpwwwjpo-1zx3.jpg

EGOIST

PARADOX ~Pierce to Rouge~

Yuuzukiyo, awai yume

@bnormality

:5.0:EGOIST   - I think this is an amazing song and I'm so happy that they decided to compose something heavy after Tear drop. The intro reminds me of INNOCENCE and that's one of my favorite songs from them. Subaru's scream in the beginning is just the best thing ever. I really like how they incorporate English into their lyrics as well. The chorus, just like all songs by Royz, is catchy and just sounds awesome! 

:3.0: PARADOX ~Pierce to Rouge~ - I like everything about this song except around the 1:17 mark. I feel like I'm spinning in a circle at a demon circus (whatever that means) and then to have the deep rapid screams. Even listening to it right now, I'm sitting here just like "Oh? Ok." I think this song would be a lot better if it left out that part... Anyways, the melody and the chorus are catchy which is what I love. The solo is great too!

:3.0: Yuuzukiyo, awai yume - It's a great ballad, but it's something you'd have to be in the mood for. I find myself skipping it a lot of the time and then there are times where I'm like "I need to listen to this omfg." Not horrible, but not my favorite song.

:5.0:@bnormality - This song might be my favorite off the single. It's so upbeat, and catchy and the chorus is just WOW. I think I've listened to this 502 times or so. My only complaint with this song is that it's just a little over 3 minutes long. I had the same problem with Alkaloid and Ms. Veronica but that's just me wishing such great songs weren't so short.

Can't wait for their next single release. :neko:

Sign in to follow this