Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

Blind Guardian

anyone heared their new album? wauw! instant love! great, amazing, awsome, epic!

cant stop listening to it

one of the few non-japanese bands i listen to

i am really thinkin to go to see them this friday in holland, have seen them already lots of times, but not with the new album

I think the new album is really bad, but that's what I expected. Started to dislike them after Imaginations from the Other Side, when they went for a slower and more epic style of Power Metal. Everything frmo Nightfall in Middle-Earth and uptil now is just really bad.

Follow the Blind is their best, of course. But all their 5 first albums were really good.

I haven't listened to the new album yet, but I suspect they'll be playing new songs at the live on Sunday. Unabashedly my favourite Blind Guardian song is actually their cover of Dream A Little Dream of Me. And I love the A Twist in the Myth album, so I don't personally think anything after Imaginations / Nightfall is bad.

I'd go as far as to say A Twist in the Myth is their best album, but that's just me. Not so big on A Night at the Opera.

Too much of Hansi's vocals can be grating, though. I'm a bigger fan of him dueting with other vocalists on Ayreon's albums.

I didn't know that Blind Guardian has released a new album!

They're such a great band, too. Hansi is amazing! Their old songs are extremely amazing too. My favorite album is (still) Nightfall in the Middle Earth.

I really enjoyed the new album! So much better then their previous as I really didn't like A Twist in the Myth. But the songs I heard live from Twist are much better live then the studio recordings.

Anyway, long time favourite band. My favourite albums are Battalions Of Fear and Follow The Blind, but also tons of favourites through out their whole discography. I'm seeing them live again this December! Really excited :D Meeting up with a couple of long time friends and it's going to be a blast.

saw them last friday for the i dunno how much times ive seen themXD but they were awsome! best concert ive seen so far of them

played a lot of sing alongs

sacred worlds,a voice in the dark, the wheel of time, valhalla, nightfall, welcome to dying, lord of the rings, bright eyes, fly, punishment divine, the bard song, and the story ends and they ended with Mirror Mirror (probably forgot some songs=)

it was the first gig of their world tour (they start every year in holland) and they were very happy with the audience, they kept on singing along, especially with Valhalla

i have such a sore throat, first singing with Guardian and the day after with Despa XD

Sign in to follow this