Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania LAST LIVE DVD release

Actually,my bro just got the DVD.it seems like HQ.and,here's the requesting form about Megaromania's last live DVD and CD in the Cure.

attachicon.gif9f71704djw1e8uepcg14dj218g0xcnb9.jpg

it looks like JAPANESE ONLY.But maybe you should send a message to Sui to tell him how to buy these goods from overseas.

:)

So you have to actually get the magazine and send that form, right? THANKS a lot for this! Maybe some shopping services can help with this!

So you have to actually get the magazine and send that form, right? THANKS a lot for this! Maybe some shopping services can help with this!

this form just a sample of Japanese postal order.If you wanna buy the DVD and CD you should take the same one at post office in Japan.

:)I think someone who lives there could help you.

btw,if you couldn't buy the Cure,just show them this picture.;)because the deadline of requesting is 10.21

this form just a sample of Japanese postal order.If you wanna buy the DVD and CD you should take the same one at post office in Japan.

:)I think someone who lives there could help you.

btw,if you couldn't buy the Cure,just show them this picture.;)because the deadline of requesting is 10.21

Thank you very much for the info. I actually contacted someone already, let's hope he can get everything done for me in time! ^^

ex-Megaromania Vo.翠-Sui- will hold his 2-day birthday presents live at Shibuya REX at 2014/01/22 and "Unlimited Voice" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/01/23, at which his session will perform at 2014/01/22 and his ex-band members will participate in his live at 2014/01/23

翠-Sui- session SET-LIST at 2013/10/02:

01.Sabbath (Megaromania)
02.cradle (HIZAKI grace project)
03.闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア(yami yori kurai doukoku no a capella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria) (D)
04.Distinctive territory (Megaromania)
05.HEAVENS TERRITORY (Schwardix Marvally)

ナツカ(natsuka) session SET-LIST at 2013/10/02:

01.曇天(donten) (DOES)
02.freesia (ベルベット(VelBet))
03.世界に一つだけの花を(sekai ni hitotsudake no hana wo) (SMAP)
04.BOUNTY×HUNTER (ベルベット(VelBet))

翠-Sui- session members at 2014/01/22:
Vo.翠-Sui- (ex-Megaromania)
Gt.美沙麗-Misery- (ex-Megaromania)
Gt.Kyohei (ex-zechs)
Ba.迅-Jin- (ex-UnsraW)
Dr.MIKAGE (ex-VII-Sense)

ex-band members of ex-Megaromania Vo.翠-Sui- to participate in his birthday presents live "Unlimited Voice" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/01/23 are as follows:

[participating artists]
Gt.美沙麗-Misery- (ex-Metis Gretel-->Megaromania)
Gt.蜘影-Chikage- (ex-Megaromania)
Dr.邑詩-Yushi- (ex-Megaromania)
Gt.Rukia (ex-Metis Gretel)
Ba.雪那-Setsuna- (ex-Metis Gretel, now in KIL:erre)
Gt.KAZ (ex-VII-Sense) (guest)
Ba.迅-Jin- (ex-UnsraW) (guest)

Wow, let the Sui-Misery-Rukia-Setsuna happen O_o

Hope he won't cancel at this time, and return to the scene as well (but not as Setsuna did D: )...

ex-Megaromania 翠-Sui- session-FINAL!?- will perform at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/02/15

翠-Sui- session-FINAL!?- members at 2014/02/15:
Vo.翠-Sui- (ex-Megaromania)
Gt.美沙麗-Misery- (ex-Megaromania)
Gt.Kyohei (ex-zechs)
Ba.迅-Jin- (ex-UnsraW)
Dr.MIKAGE (ex-VII-Sense)

翠-Sui- LIVE BOOTLEG DVD TYPE A (up to 2008) or TYPE B (up to 2014) will be provided if purchasing cheki for >4,000yen at his birthday presents live "Unlimited Voice" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/01/23

Sign in to follow this