Sign in to follow this  
Kurage chan

Hi there!

After finding myself having to check this site every day and enjoying reading the topics as a guest, I felt I should really join in with the fun sooner or later! :P So, hello! Just wanted to greet everybody before I forgot to make this today.

Welcome to the forums - I haven't been here very long myself but it seems to be quite a homely place.

Thank you very much! Yes, I already agree, I'm really happy you're enjoying your stay here too.

Welcome here,

have more fun.

Thank you! I certainly will. And I hope you continue to have fun here as well.

Welcome and best wishes to become Kiwamus bitch in the comming days :)

xD Haha, thanks! I can't wait for the day! ^^

Cool that you joined, welcome! :) I'm guessing you must be a fan of Plastic Tree. Any other bands you enjoy listening to?

Thank you very much, and yes, that's right! My all time favourite band. :) Other musicians I really love are (I have quite a few so from the top of my head..) Gackt, Hyde, Kaya, Versailles, Dir En Grey, D'espairs Ray and The GazettE. ^-^ May I ask what a few of yours are?

Greetings, enjoy your stay.

Thank you, I will, and you as well!

Ah some nice artists in there! :) My faves would have to be BUCK-TICK, cali≠gari, LUNA SEA, BOØWY, KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND, Grieva, maybe MEJIBRAY, Miss Jelly Fish... (among others)

Ah some nice artists in there! :) My faves would have to be BUCK-TICK, cali≠gari, LUNA SEA, BOØWY, KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND, Grieva, maybe MEJIBRAY, Miss Jelly Fish... (among others)

Thanks very much! Wow, you have some awesome ones as well! Continue to enjoy their music!

Welcome on MH!  :lolita_cheerful:

Btw I love your profile pic. :D

Thank you very much for the welcome and how very kind of you, thank you! Your avatar and signature are delightful!

Welcome welcome!

enjoy your time here 8D

Thanks very much, already having a blast thanks!

Hello and welcome!  ds_indie_cheerful.gif.pagespeed.ce.znAiC  Nice to see another fellow NoGod fan :)

Thank you! And same right here! They need to have more fans, a truly wonderful band. ^^

Welcome to MH!!! Have fun in here~ :D btw I am a NoGoD fan as well :)

Thank you. I am enjoying my time here and awesome! Wonderful to meet another NoGoD fan!

welcome! hope you enjoy it here!

I really am enjoying every minute, thank you so very much. I hope you and everyone else are as well.

Sign in to follow this