Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Ru:natic new mini album "memory" release

Ru:natic new mini album "memory" will be released through Tower Records, HMV, TSUTAYA etc. at 2013/09/04 (2,100yen)

[track list]
01.桜 さくら(sakura)
02.Blue & Sky
03.~キセキ~夏の思い出(~kiseki~natsu no omoide)
04.真夜中ノ日傘少女(mayonaka no higasashoujo)
05.White Merry Christmas
06.黒薔薇族ノ招待状 鏖(kurobarazoku no shoutaijou minagoroshi)

btw product code of that new mini album is "PSYCHO-001"...

^ Those tracks are actually from previous demos. xD

Looking forward to this nevertheless! Haven't listened to much of the YT stuff and I guess now I won't either, haha.

That electronic intro they used in both videos remind me a lot of Baiser. I also never noticed that Tokkiy has a green version of Kozi's guitar. Sad to see them on stage without a drummer :/

The second video was a weird mix of old songs with new titles, some of which from their demos with their first vocalist. I hope they don't rerecord them because they're honestly just...noise  :emo: (呪イ狂ィ人形 + DIE PAST DIE)

That electronic intro they used in both videos remind me a lot of Baiser. I also never noticed that Tokkiy has a green version of Kozi's guitar. Sad to see them on stage without a drummer :/

The second video was a weird mix of old songs with new titles, some of which from their demos with their first vocalist. I hope they don't rerecord them because they're honestly just...noise  :emo: (呪イ狂ィ人形 + DIE PAST DIE)

"noise" <-not like it's something bad, lol. 

so these demos you're talking about were shared somewhere or it's rarez?

Noise as in blurting out 'DIE DIE PAST DIE' over blast beats for 4 minutes. The samples in that second video, from what I remember, are pretty much the same as the rest of the song.

Someone played the demo on TT.fm quite a while ago, so the 2nd one. I messaged the band through their site asking to buy it and they said they aren't selling it anymore.

are you talking about 事実からハ…逃レらレなィ…コノ楽園歌で…? seems like some jap tradecunts has it. 

Sign in to follow this