Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Amulet*

Amulet*

203833.jpg

I first heard this band on the Nagoya V.A. 2006 album. It featured the song, "Happy Rain" which is like the happiest song in the world, lol. Whenever I listen to it, like no matter what mood I'm in, it'll make me completely happy, and ready to bounce off walls or something. I don't know, I really like Amulet*, I heard they were going on a break, but then ended up disbanding, which is really sad.

Does anyone else listen to Amulet*?

Happy Rain is by far their happiest song, their still pretty upbeat, I haven't listened to enough An Cafe or Parfait to know their overall sound. But yeah, you'd probably like them.

^ ah,ok...

do you have the Nagoya V.A 2006 album?? lately im collecting V.A albums, so far i only have Summit 03 [2006.11.29], Cannonball Vol.3 & Hold your Key 2005

Yeah. I have it. It's really good, I'll upload that too. My PC is like being raped right now, but when I go to work, since I won't have to use it, I'm just gonna rape it even harder by uploading a crap load of things, lol.

Hey what's on the CANNONBALL you have?

Yeah. I have it. It's really good, I'll upload that too. My PC is like being raped right now, but when I go to work, since I won't have to use it, I'm just gonna rape it even harder by uploading a crap load of things, lol.

Hey what's on the CANNONBALL you have?

haha! rape!! XDDD that made me laugh :lol: you'll upload the Nagoya V.A 2006 album?? awesome!! ^^

these are the songs from Cannonball Vol.3:

01. Tenjou Tenge Gokusaiki Tanbu (Viored)

02. Sekishoku (CELLT)

03. Lip Service (Mellow)

04. 7th Breeze (SuG)

05. Rule (Guys Family)

06. Green (Mix Speaker's,Inc.)

07. Ghost Orchestra (Mix Speaker's,Inc.)

08. Zetsuai Rouman Uta (heidi.)

09. Tsubureta Kajitsu (heidi.)

10. Cannonball (The Pumpkin Head)

11. Hakuri (The Pumpkin Head)

12. Ruddy (BABYLON)

13. Silent Night Mellow (BABYLON)

14. Seeder (Wizard)

15. Fuka (Wizard)

I didn't like the "Blossom" single as much as "Romantic Flowers Garden". You should check out "Romantic Flowers Garden" I posted it in the downloads section today.

oh... I like them too, yeah too bad they're disband...

well... that's a trend for Japan indies band T_T

but yeah I like romantic flower garden better too ^_^

My fav. song from the single is my parade...

cos I think the song is ..... really CUTE~~~

haha...

i heard (2005.11.09) Blossom and [2006.09.27] Romantic Flowers Garden.

i like Romantic Flowers Garden much better than Blossom :D

I love Happy Rain even if I'm not a huge fan of Oshare Kei in general. :) I did try listening to their other songs, but nothing really stuck with me.

Yeah I think I'd have to say "Happy Rain" is my favorite song by them. But they have a lot of other good songs on "Romantic Flowers Garden".

I remember TrueBlue from Jpopmusic forum uploading their stuff, which I am thankful for! ^^ I too like "Happy Rain" very much! ^_^

Sign in to follow this