Sign in to follow this  
ficsci

Mudvayne

Just realized there's no thread on Mudvayne

Anyone else into them? ^^

~

Actually I've been super into them just kind of in the past year. I'm guilty for having found the entire nu-metal scene kinda iffy in the past, but I think Mudvayne is more interesting than most nu-metal bands because they have the mathy, technical aspect in addition to the nu-metal catchiness. And because I play bass and holy fuck Ryan Martinie is amazing. I also realized from lurking youtube that many Mudvayne fans are totally gaga for him, but for some reason I kinda feel like Mudvayne (and Ryan) are still relatively underrated... (am I wrong?)

I was kinda into them in my teens (around 2001-2003), especially liked their album The End of All Things to Come.... that's it basically.

No idea what they've been doing in the past decade tho.

I liked a couple of their songs when I was younger as well. I think the most recent song I heard (which was a couple years back) was 'Scream With Me' and I liked it and the creepy video lol.

Used to be a big fan of these guys when I was younger, I was really into their first three albums, than The New Game came out and I didn't like it at all, it was a pretty disappointing release for me. I don't even know what they're doing these days to be honest (except for Chad's side project Hellyeah which I heard is pretty terrible), I kinda lost track of them. Listening to Mudvayne again would be really nostalgic, for sure.

Sign in to follow this