Shmilly

[WANTED] Live-Dist from Signal, Grieva, Cardia

Hi there everyone, I'm looking to buy some rare goods. I've spent months (including a year in Japan) searching auction sites and visual kei stores for some of these. If you have anything for me, let me know and I'm sure we can negotiate a good price for us both :)

Signal - M・E・L・T -piano arrange- [CD] - from their live DIVE TO BLOOD -scars away-

Signal - BOOTLEG LIVE DVD [DVD] - from their one-man Night of Judgement

Signal - Crossing fate [CD] - from their last one-man Crossing fate

グリーヴァ (grieva) - 最後ノ晩餐 (saigo no bansan) [CD] - from their live Dinner Show「機密制定ノ晩餐会」

グリーヴァ (grieva) - 終焉-Mad Death.- (shuuen-mad death.-) [CD] - from their one-man of the same name

カルディア (Cardia) - 末広がり「八袋」 (suehirogari) - goodie bag including live DVD and SE CD - limited at official web shop

Thanks so much if you can help me out!

I don't have any of them to sell, but I have a tip if you haven't already tried it -- if you email Closet Child CD's contact address (English is fine) with the specific title names, they can sell them to you if they're in stock, even if they're not listed on the website. There's a hell of a lot more they carry in their stores/stock than is listed online, so that's a good way to find some of it. Naturally, they don't always have stock of really rare stuff, but I HAVE gotten some things this way that I never thought I'd find.

And they do ship overseas, and fairly cheaply at that.

I don't have any of them to sell, but I have a tip if you haven't already tried it -- if you email Closet Child CD's contact address (English is fine) with the specific title names, they can sell them to you if they're in stock, even if they're not listed on the website. There's a hell of a lot more they carry in their stores/stock than is listed online, so that's a good way to find some of it. Naturally, they don't always have stock of really rare stuff, but I HAVE gotten some things this way that I never thought I'd find.

And they do ship overseas, and fairly cheaply at that.

Thanks for the tip. I've been stalking auctions and sites like Closet Child for months, but I never thought to ask them directly. I'll give it a try.

Bump for getting one of them. If anyone can help me out with any of the others, I'd be really grateful! Especially Signal - black future and the GALEYD DVD!

Guest mitsubana

Sometimes PureSound has rare goodies. That's where I found what I've been searching for years. Have you checked them out? I used CDJapan to get the stuff from there, but turns out they do international shipping. Didn't know that... Daaaang. 

http://www.puresound.co.jp/mailorder_english.html

Sometimes PureSound has rare goodies. That's where I found what I've been searching for years. Have you checked them out? I used CDJapan to get the stuff from there, but turns out they do international shipping. Didn't know that... Daaaang. 

http://www.puresound.co.jp/mailorder_english.html

I do know about Puresound, it's a great site when they have them in stock! Unfortunately they don't have any of the ones I'm looking for right now, but I have linked in the OP to a couple of their pages so people can see what they look like. Thanks for the idea though.

The links provided in the original post were all to Puresound... so I imagined Shmilly had already tried all the tricks.

Glad you got one! Did you get that through CC? I wanna feel helpful, haha.

The links provided in the original post were all to Puresound... so I imagined Shmilly had already tried all the tricks.

Not quite. I was doing the usual checks and saw it on Closet Child, but then I also found it on Yahoo Auctions for about 800 yen less, so I got it from there xD

Guest mitsubana

Ohhh... I didn't click on the links in the original post. My bad~~

Bump for finally getting a couple more of these. I'm still really desperate for the GALEYD one, so please let me know if you can help me out!

[update] I really want to get hold of Signal's last song Crossing fate since I missed out on going to the live by just three days! Please let me know if you can sell me a copy ^^;