Sign in to follow this  
GoreWhore

New weekly radio show - o.t.o. -恩讐と音楽-

I've been offered the opportunity to host an hour long weekly radio show about Asian music and culture! :D

We call ourselves: o.t.o. -恩讐と音楽-, or just oto for short :)

albumartwork300.png

If you could take the time out of your day to take a listen we'd certainly appreciate it! 

Our parent station is www.jackaloperadio.com which hosts the popular Radiodrome and Nightwatch programs (not related to music but still interesting flagship shows)

Episode 1 premiered March 31st, with new episodes airing every Sunday night at 8:00pm EST anywhere that Jackalope is available (most online radio tuners, itunes, etc)

Directly following the broadcast a podcast version becomes available at our official website www.oto-show.com , which we host on soundcloud (still a free user *for now*, so only two most recent shows will show up via sc, back-ups are done through powerpress on site) and we also make it available through the iTunes store / RSS Subscribtion.

we've set up a Facebook page, a last.fm group, a tumblr, and a twitter. So feel free to stalk us on your SNS of choice...

I've decided to post preview images of upcoming episodes week to week, hidden in the spoiler below

Air Date: 04-14-13

Episode #003 - Beauti-Fool's Fest 03 10yr Retrospective pt. 2

ep004_site1.png

appreciate the compliment on our taste! :D

have decided to edit the top post week to week (don't think that bumps a topic...) with preview images of upcoming shows; I fuck around in PS for a living and try to be semi-comical from time to time so I put it in spoilers :)

Sign in to follow this