Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Gt.つかさ(tsukasa) has joined ★NOハウス(hoshi no house) & new mini album release

Gt.つかさ(tsukasa) has joined ★NOハウス(hoshi no house) at their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/04/07, after which ★NOハウス(hoshi no house) has changed from limited-period project to formal band, and their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2013 summer, although details have not yet been announced

★NOハウス(hoshi no house) current line-up:
Vo.いっち(itti) (ex-キャンゼル(canzel))
Gt.密乗(mitsujo) (ex-しゃるろっと(charlotte))

Gt.つかさ(tsukasa) (ex-ウサギ(usagi)-->bis-->RHYOLITE, now in WORLD WRAP WORD)
Ba.てりてんぬる(teritennuru) (ex-176BIZ, now in the Riotts.(たら/tara))
composer & supervisor.せち(sechi) (ex-176BIZ, now in the Riotts.)
ex-Dr.なるT(naruto) (ex-the Vambie., now LINCS(support))

ex-support Gt.rui (ex-the Pumpkin Head-->ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures))

btw their new look has been shown in their OHP since 2013/04/07

http://www.steaakrecords.com/star-house/

I LOVE YOU - つかさ

their new mini album "あざやかなるこのせかい(azayaka naru kono sekai)" will be released at 2013/07/31 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,625yen) will include CD+DVD (including "DEVOTION" PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,625yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Ain't Kindness,Between…人。" PV & off-shot), and regular edition (2,100yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.おわらない、せかいのために(owaranai sekai no tameni)-instrumental-
02.DEVOTION
03.ヒカリア(hikaria)
04.Ain't Kindness,Between…人。
05.空と月と、君への誓約(sora to tsuki to kimi e no seiyaku) (included in regular edition)
06.朧唄-oboro- (included in regular edition)
07.フラグ立ったのを、折る。(flag tatta no wo oru)

btw they will hold their one-man live "HaCk oN the DestiNy" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/09/08

Wow, Icchi sounds so awesome *_* . All the songs seem to be really good , givin me that Canzel feelin XD melody wise and of course vocal wise (probably mostly coz of the second one since well.... love Icchi's vocals and so far have loved everythin he has done XD and also some samples brought me some Canzel songs in mind which is a really positive thing :D) :P Really lookin forward to this release.

I'm actually getting some Milphinne vibes from some of the vocals (particularly the 3rd, 4th, and 5th songs in the sample).  Just the rhythm and melodies sound like things we didn't really hear in Canzel.  And of course, his voice has matured a LOT since Milphinne and things sound much more polished.

This is really interesting and I'm pre-ordering now, haha.

I'm actually getting some Milphinne vibes from some of the vocals (particularly the 3rd, 4th, and 5th songs in the sample).  Just the rhythm and melodies sound like things we didn't really hear in Canzel.  And of course, his voice has matured a LOT since Milphinne and things sound much more polished.

This is really interesting and I'm pre-ordering now, haha.

I completely agree, this reminded me a lot of milphinne, and that's a good thing since I really liked them hahaha that 3rd track sounds so awesome!!

I don't think I'll be able to get this now, but i know that eventually I'll end up buying it along with their first single :P

The 3rd's? track's chorus (what i get that is the chorus) reminded me so much of this XD 光覚ハレヱション Havent listened to Milphinne much so cant really tell :P

Dr.礼(rei)(ex-Malefice Dia-->れくいえむ(requiem)-->餞ハナむケ。(hanamuke)-->レオン(leon)-->the scene has shadow-->Mexico∞タイフーン(Mexico∞typhoon)-->CHERRY NADE 169) will commence to act as their support Dr. since their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2013/08/30

Sign in to follow this