Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Florida In Panic Over Dihydrogen Monoxide Flowing Through The Tap

Two Deejays told their listeners that dihydrogen monoxide was coming out of the taps throughout the Fort Myers area.

Their listeners panicked so much — about the molecular makeup of their drinking water.

Listeners began calling the water company. Here's the official statement from Lee County utility issued Monday after fielding many calls about the dihydrogen monoxide scare:

"Ddihydrogen monoxide was coming out of Lee County residents' taps."

Apparently, the station, the water works, and perhaps the authorities are still trying to figure out if the two hosts could face felony charges. "My understanding is it is a felony to call in a false water quality issue," Diane Holm, a public information officer for Lee County, told WTSP, while Renda stood firm about his deejays: "They will have to deal with the circumstances."

Even though the deejays were correct, they caused a panic by taking matters into their own hands, that may get them in a lot of trouble.

More info about Dihydrogen Monoxide:

Original Article:

Aw, things like this that reminds me with Toxic Crusaders movie.
Hope everyone is safe.

Holy hell. If they get charged with a felony for saying WATER was flowing through their taps... I don't even know.
But then again, it IS Florida, and as an avid listener of RDA/WTF Is Wrong With You? (Who have at LEAST one story from Florida per show), I shouldn't be the slightest bit shocked.

florida has been having dihydrogen monoxide flowing in their taps since my middle school science teacher told me about it. im sure there are more pressing matters. for instance, what about that "florida man" that's been running around terrorizing the community? 

3wWO0zb.jpg

This is like the one time that some guy said that he planted a dihydrogen monoxide bomb somewhere, and the police actually took this warning seriously in a massive way (as in: send out as many policemen as you can), before a chemist told them that they are fucking idiots.

This is getting old though, they need new dangerous sounding substances to make April Fool's worthwhile.

Sign in to follow this