Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

Kyouka's European tour or maybe it's just a vacation.

So a buddy in Japan went and saw one of Kyouka's session events and she ended up chatting with one of the session guitarist after the show. Basically during their conversation he brought up Kyouka flirting with the idea of going overseas. He's been hanging out with some bloke from Europe and they've been chit chatting about the idea of touring overseas but I think by overseas they mean Europe. This is Kyouka we're talking about though, so I don't know if he'd be able to organize an actual European tour but maybe a vacation probably. Perhaps his European friend has buddies in bands in Europe and they'll do dive bar session gigs in run down little pubs in Europe? That would be cool.

Either way, just some gossip I thought I would share.

I mean he did get a white guy to work with him in Chaos System, so it is possible he has international connections (or the capacity to make alleged connections). It'd be pretty cool if he ended coming to use US too, but I highly doubt anyone would know who the hell he is.

I'd totally go to whatever if it involves kyouka.

And I think he doesn't mind that nobody knows him. A friend of mine once told him she knows his music and he was seriously shocked.

Also I don't know if the white guy in that cheki of mine is this mystery white guy that Kyouka is hanging out with.  I was like, it's white person hanging out with Kyouka and all white people look the same RIGHT!?

no the white guy was Ben ex chaos system

Sign in to follow this