Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ユナイト(UNiTE.) 3-month consecutive new serial story CDs release

it is announced at ユナイト(UNiTE.) one-man live tour "once live too meaning" tour final at Shibuya AX at 2013/03/29 that their serial story CD "small world order" will be released at 2013/06/12 (2 TYPE, limited 3000)

regular edition (500yen) will include CD only, and deluxe edition (1,500yen) will include CD+DVD+book (novel #1「ひとひらの世界(hitohira no sekai)」)

[CD track list]

01.small world order

02.small world order(off vocal) (included in regular edition)

[deluxe edition DVD track list]

01.small world order

02.preview of next CD

their serial story CD "色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ-(iro sunawachi kore sora nari)" will be released at 2013/07/03 (2 TYPE, limited 3000)

regular edition (500yen) will include CD only, and deluxe edition (1,500yen) will include CD+DVD+book (novel #2「違う街、違う空(chigau machi chigau sora)」)

[CD track list]

01.色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ-(iro sunawachi kore sora nari)

02.色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ-(iro sunawachi kore sora nari)(off vocal) (included in regular edition)

01.色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ-(iro sunawachi kore sora nari)

02.preview of next CD

their serial story CD "ハートレス クラシックメモリー(heartless classic memory)" will be released at 2013/08/07 (2 TYPE, limited 3000)

regular edition (500yen) will include CD only, and deluxe edition (1,500yen) will include CD+DVD+book (novel #3「心の在り処(kokoro no arika)」)

[CD track list]

01.ハートレス クラシックメモリー(heartless classic memory)

02.ハートレス クラシックメモリー(heartless classic memory)(off vocal) (included in regular edition)

01.ハートレス クラシックメモリー(heartless classic memory)

02.??

they will open their mobile fan-club "elite U's" at 2013/04/01, and they will hold their fan-club-limited one-man live at Shibuya O-West at 2013/04/22

btw "UNiTE. CLIPS #01" CM could be watched through YouTube since 2013/03/29

Excited for this!

It's gonna be an expensive summer, though...  I'm hoping for more information on the "book" aspect, because I'm not sure which edition I should be buying at this point.

Also, looks like UNiTE. completely redid their website. A new look for the band as well.

I'm really thrilled about this!! Their new look is also really awesome!

Btw their setlist at SHIBUYA AX according to Yui's blog:

SE.starting overオーケストラver.
01.starting over
02.U -s m e h-
03.BadRequest
-MC-
04.Kud'
05.Ms.Fabbit
06.可塑性MAGIE
07.Love_Duck_Core_Nothing
08.約束
09.cinema verite
10.epilogue
11.grow into UNiTE.(Played wth the band)
12.Meaning
13.アポカリプティックサウンド
14.鳥籠好餌責務-TORIKAGO like obligation-
15.world wide wish
-MC-
16.Cocky-discuS
17.AIVIE
18.イオ
-MC-
19.クオリア

-EN-
01.life time relation(Played with the band)
-MC-
02.small world order
03.絶望クリエイター/失望エミュレイター
-MC-
04.Eniver

It's a pretty good setlist, they played the new song and I'm thrilled about the live versions of grow into UNiTE. and life time relation. But seriously, where are L for U and Ao to Shiro no Kotoba??? O.o

Hoping they make a DVD out of this haha

So awesome!! Btw, I think these singles will only be sold at indies shop, mail order and at livehouses :( Will be a little harder to get them u.u

Oh, I definitely love this! Super excited for this single, their album was just golden and this single seems to be on that same track

A big fat update for their second release in the series: 色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ-(iro sunawachi kore sora nari)

Regular Edition (CD) cover art:
%E8%89%B2%E5%8D%B3%E6%98%AF%E7%A9%BA_JK_

Limited Edition (CD+DVD+booklet) cover art:
%E8%89%B2%E5%8D%B3%E6%98%AF%E7%A9%BA_JK_

New look:
UNiTEirosunawachikoresoranarigrouplook_z

Also, here is the short teaser from the "small world order" DVD:

^Agreed!! These two singles so far sound to be so damn amazing!!! They look so fierce here and that song gives me Halloween chills!

Oh dear God.

And when I say God, I mean LiN for composing such a beaut. I am in love with this song; the PV's pretty cool as well!  Super creative.
So many unexpected turns in the song.  I don't think they really repeated any parts except for the chorus and even the second chorus was a bit different!

UNiTE. strikes again, 'nuff said.

God that song is just glorious, What's to come from their next single, I am honestly so excited to find out right now!

Still some UNiTE. goodness! Covers seem to be on the same theme, but, no complaints since they are really cool. This seems to be more mellow from the looks of the PV, I just hate that they end the preview right when some instrumental gold is about to happen. It's a horrible tease

A very different look for them!

:D I think these serial story CDs have been a success and it sounds like they got better with each song.

After only 30 seconds, I'm loving "Heartless Classic Memory".  

Sign in to follow this