kyotaku

Selling CDs and goods

Hi there, I have some items for sale over my livejournal.

And this is a new sale, updated with a lot of new items, as I will be moving houses between continents and have to downgrade my collection A LOT. I would rather sell them now and get to hunt them again in Japan. I tried to price items fairly, thinking how much I will have to spent to get them in Japan, but feel free to make me an offer, especially on bunk buys ;)

Artists include:

BUCK TICK - albums, singles, dvds, tour goods

DIR EN GREY - album, photobooks, dvds, magazines, tour goods

MUCC - cds

MIYAVI - cds

merry - cds

YFC - tour goods

lynch. - cds, tour goods

K-POP

and more

For detailed list with photos please go to:
http://kyotaku.livejournal.com/96487.html

If you don't use livejournal, you can always reply here, PM me or send me an email at kyotakumrau[at]gmail.com
In case there are two people interested in same item, I usually do first come first serve ^ ^'

In London we can deal directly, in UK I can do bank transfer, international - paypal. Shipping and paypal fees paid by the buyer.

Thank you for looking :)

I'm interested by Dir en Grey - Vulgar £10, but can't take it now maybe during the second week of april (maybe before if person who does take me cd, give me money before)

wsp, do you mean you might be interested in the second half of April? 

I don't really want to put it on hold for that long, but will let you know if it's still available in two weeks :)

I'm actually interested in B-T's darker than darkness -style93- album, but I still need to make a Paypal and figure out how that works, lol.

sai, don't worry as long as you have a bank card it's actually quite easy ;)

So I will put darker than darkness on hold for you :)

And please let me know your paypal address when you have it and where the shipping will be to :)

wsp, do you mean you might be interested in the second half of April? 

I don't really want to put it on hold for that long, but will let you know if it's still available in two weeks :)

I understand, will come back in the two first week of april for know if it's still avaible.

sai, please let me know if you're still interested in darker than darkness album as I have another person interested. I will hold it for you till tomorrow 7pm (UK time).

And I want to do a sale again.

This is a new sale list, updated with a lot of new items, as I will be moving houses between continents and have to downgrade my collection A LOT. I would rather sell them now and get to hunt them again in Japan. I tried to price items fairly, thinking how much I will have to spent to get them in Japan, but feel free to make me an offer, especially on bunk buys  ;)

Artists include:

BUCK TICK - albums, singles, dvds, tour goods

DIR EN GREY - album, photobooks, dvds, magazines, tour goods

MUCC - cds

MIYAVI - cds

merry - cds

YFC - tour goods

lynch. - cds, tour goods

K-POP

and more

For detailed list with photos please go to:
http://kyotaku.livej....com/96487.html

If you don't use livejournal, you can always reply here, PM me or send me an email at kyotakumrau[at]gmail.com
In case there are two people interested in same item, I usually do first come first serve ^ ^'

In London we can deal directly, in UK I can do bank transfer or paypal, international - paypal. Shipping and paypal fees paid by the buyer.

Thank you for looking  :)

Hi ryuujii :)

How does this sound?

10 (vhs) + 5 (cards) + 4.95 (airmail) +0.91 (paypal fees) = £20.86