Sign in to follow this  
tomoa

[SELLING] Albums, DVDs, Books!

Hello all! I've been out of the jrock scene for some time now for the most part and I have some stuff I'm willing to part with.

I'll start with the Dir en grey stuff.

CDs:
Missa (mini album)
Gauze
Macabre (first press, with beads in spine of jewel case)
Kisou
six Ugly (mini album)
Vulgar
Withering to death. (first press, in cardboard slipcase)

DVDs:
Blitz 5 DAYS (actual fanclub boxset, not VCDs)

Books:
Kyo's 2nd poetry book + CD - Zenryaku, Ogenkidesuga. Saihate no chi yori Namonaki Kimini Ai wo komete...

All items were imported from Japan throughout the years. Make an offer!

I'd have to get at least 120 USD for the DVDs, as its a set, and the cheapest I've seen a legitimate set go for is 240 USD. And really I'd still feel out at that price, but I could swing it.

UPDATE:

I will sell everything listed for $150. Something has come up and I really need the money.

Everything is in very good condition. And yes, I can take some pictures but it will be a few hours as I'm not home at the moment.  :)

I've never shipped out of country before, but I'm sure I could. You'd have to pay the shipping though.

And I'll have the pictures taken in a few hours when I get home.

I'll take everything down to the post and check on the shipping costs and let you know.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have:

Miyavi - Gakuku

Miyavi - Galyuu

Malice Mizer - Merveilles

I've had a laptop come from the US to Belgium for about $40 shipping and I had no customs to pay either. So I'm sure it won't be that much of a problem :) Mine went through usps too.

What I'll do is just take everything with me to the post and have them weigh it in a shipping box so that we'll know the exact amount it would cost. Also, would you be paying with Paypal?

Good, because I'd feel best about using it. A lot less for each of us to have to worry about haha.

Would it be okay if, after I send you some pictures and get a quote on shipping and you still want it, I make an Ebay auction with a Buy It Now option and you purchase it from me like that?

It'd really help me to get some positive feedback on there, plus there would be a record of the transaction.

Yeah definitely :) of course, no worries dude! Once I see the pics and the shipping quote we can go from there :) like you say, it would be a good sales record.

Sign in to follow this