Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

New band: PERESTROIKA

:oshi: Sort of back on topic post :oshi: :

I wikied the band name. I knew it sounded really familiar @__@ It's AP European history all over again. Are there any dates for an official appearance of the band?

Back to being off topic:

I've never listened to Paris. I'm a terrible homosexual and only like pop music from the lady in the meat bikini. ...and t.a.T.u.

I want it to be Kairi, Yuuichi, Nozomi and Leda.

And Paris is a spoiled :xxx: who has to change dogs too often, because they kill themselves after some time they've spent with her. I bet this is Tinkerbell #937

Let the lady in the meat bikini rule :gaga:

Let it be Cell, let it be Cell.

And while we're praising him, is this Cell or just a fan who happens to wear his mask?

It could be him, cause he has exactly the same bass Cell played on the Nihon Seiatsu Tour Final DVD 2005 (

).

Just look at the Siva sign on the head of the bass in the beginning of your posted video.

I also would like to see him back. I hope the other members wont ruin his awesomeness. (like it happened with Ibuki in Lamina, though the other members also came from awesome bands like gemmik and hurts).

If its him, playing this kind of music, makes him even more awesome.

They have a live on 22nd November along with Chemical Pictures, Sel'm, Buglug and other bands ^^ Seem to start quite big xD

Chemical Pictures?

Instant love for this band now.

I just hope they're more like BugLug and not Chemical Pictures or Sel'm

Fix'd. Thought it's UNDERCODE so of course they're gonna sound like the two generic blah bands listed above and not the fun colourful one.

are they ever gonna announce the members of this band? I'm dying to find out...I really hope cell is in it. He's too damn good to not be performing and making music

are they ever gonna announce the members of this band? I'm dying to find out...I really hope cell is in it. He's too damn good to not be performing and making music

Probably closer to November :x

btw is it possible that PERESTROIKA will be composed of members from VELGREED, RivaSquall, Marvelous Maiden and DI3SIRAE, as the former 2 will disband in or before early 2010/10 and their members will familiar with each other (and also UCP bands) and will participate in UCP session event at the end of 2010?

I just hope they're more like BugLug and not Chemical Pictures or Sel'm

Fix'd. Thought it's UNDERCODE so of course they're gonna sound like the two generic blah bands listed above and not the fun colourful one.

I'd be actually pretty happy if they sounded like BugLug, but not with THAT NAME.

D:

Sign in to follow this