Sign in to follow this  
Velvet_Alchemy

gothic/punk lolita

I'm posting in here cause I don't think I'll get in trouble for misplaced threads...

I want your opinion on this dress:

http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/show ... oSubType=N

The purple one of course. I want to order after I get paid but I wanted some opinions first. Keep or Kick?

Buy it if you like it. After all, it's you who will wear it. Not any of us. And what we think of it shouldn't matter anyway. If you like it, buy it. Simple as that!

As for my opinion. I think all kinds of lolita-dresses suck. I've never seen a lolitagirl look older than 12 years old. And I think it's weird with old people that dresses and use make up so that they can look really young. Meh, nto my cup of tea at all.

Even though I agree with the above statement, I can ignore my general dislike for lolita and say that I've seen better. This dress would be better if the sleeves weren't ruined and those buckles at the collar and down the dress weren't ugly and awkwardly placed. To top it off I think Body Line looks cheap. However, it's nicer in red.

I think this dress doesn't look very original, a lot of vk fans weat black+some other color (like purple, red, pink, etc)+elements made of metal. You would look like everyone around, seriously.

Well, I just wanted to see what people would say. I will buy it when I get paid BUT I know how to spice it up and make it original.

Sign in to follow this