Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[SCREAMO] Senses Fail

Senses Fail

137384.jpg

These guys are an awesome American band. They're like one of the only one's I listen to. Usually I can't stand the vocals in like the equivalent American bands of what I listen to, because their voices are high and whiny, but Senses Fail isn't too bad. They're actually pretty good, and their guitar work is really good. I have their new album 'Still Searching' it's pretty good.

Does anyone else listen to them?

Official MySpace

Really why not?

I was never really a big fan of them, until recently, their new CD is pretty cool. I really liked the Calling All Cars or whatever, and there's a lot of other good tracks on it.

Yeaah! Well, I used to listen to them more back in 2002. Obviously, I haven't heard anything recent, but I always thought they were such a good band! How good would you say their new album is?

Well before this CD, I had only heard two songs I believe, which were "Bite to Break Skin" and "Buried a Lie". Judging from those two songs I'd say I liked their new album better. Maybe just a couple songs though, because after a while it kind of gets old, but I feel that way about a lot of American music for some reason.

ive seen them 5 or 6 times live . i love them . they put on a great show. im still madly in love with there first album, but i wasnt TO fond of the second .. i mean, it was good, but DEF. not as good as there first .

Oh man, you're lucky, they just played Chicago a couple nights ago, but I wasn't really into them, until a couple nights ago either really, or that's when my Brother gave me the CD.

I will go see them the next time. xD

Senses Fail.....

this name isn't strange

Are they participate in Tony Hawk's American Wasteland with the Suicidal Tendencies cover Institutionalized?

Yes they covered that song.

Anyway, I used to like them but after the album where Calling All Cars was included I stopped caring for them...

Sign in to follow this