Forumgame: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in?

• Yes, I am in!
    • Nope, not interested in participating
    • Maybe, not sure yet
    • Wherewolves of what now?

So, I'm just curious if it'll work here...

I don't know if there are any other people out here familiar with the game?

On multiple forums I daily visit, they play a forum-game, based on The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (German: Die Werwölfe von Düsterwald, Dutch: De Weerwolven van Wakkerdam, French: Les Loups-Garou de Thiercelieux, Spanish: Los Hombres Lobo de Castronegro), and it's just so much fun to do. Now I want to poll if there's enough interest on this forum to host such a game...

In this game, players take the role of citizens of a small town, Miller's Hollow in the English version. However, there are some Werewolves amongst them and at night they eat one of the normal citizens. To survive, every day the remaining citizens (including the wherewolves) try to find a person they accuse of being a wherewolve. After a vote, the one with the most votes gets sacrificed.

How can you find a wolve? Strange behaviour, or a murder on citizen which points to one purpetrator etc.

Goal is for the citizens to defeat all the wherewolves, and for the wherewolves it is their goal to kill all citizens untill only the wherewolves remain.

Besides the citizens and werewolves there are some more roles available

Mayor: His vote counts double in the voting-round. The mayor is decided on the first day after a voting round. When the mayor gets killed, he gets to choose which player then becomes mayor.

Seer: Every night he can see one of the other players role

Hunter: When he gets killed he gets the chance to shoot one bullet at a random person

Witch: Every night, the witch can decide if she uses her revive potion or her poison to kill one person. She only has one of each, and can only use it during the night

Cupid: At the end of the first night, he fires two arrows at two players (he can shoot himself if he wants to) and the two players hit, fall in love. After this action, he returns back to a normal citizen.

Lovers: The lovers are a third party in this game. Their goal is to remain alive during the game. If one of the two gets killed, the other dies too of a broken heart. If one of the two is a wolve, and the other a citizen, their goal is that they must be the only two to survive. If they both are wolves or citizens, and survive to the end, they also win.

With enough people participating, there can be some extra roles included. More info about that later =)

Minimum of players: 14

Maximum of players: A LOT, but let's say I close it when we hit 30 otherwise it might drag on too long xD

Voting deadlines: Sunday and Wednesdays at 22:00 CET. When there are fewer players left, we add another deadline on Friday 22:00 CET

This is just a thread to see if there is some interest in this game.

When you play, you must be required to be active while playing. You're allowed to miss one voting, in the first 5 days. If you miss a second one within this timeframe, you'll be removed from the game.

Personally I have played this game a lot, and I want to organize one for a chance. However, it is kinda hard to pull it of when there's nobody familiar with the game, so it would be great if some people here are already familiar with it and are willing to participate =)

Personaly, not interesting, for the reason I don't mastered quite English,

this is too much constraint for me : language + assiduity.

But that's can be nice.

Good luck ^^

Sign in to follow this